Official Clash Of Champions Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Kofi beat him. Have Zayn, McIntyre or even Elias face Kofi for the title.

Zayn :lol:

Im not sure what to expect from this match. Im loving this feud but Im just ready for them to skip to HIAC. Just curious as to how it ends without Kofi losing tinder up the finale.

Unless Kofi does lose it but regains it at HIAC? Story cant end with Orton winning.

Okay. My bad about Zayn. McIntyre facing Kofi would be a fun feud. Elias would be a surprise feud, but a welcomed one.

*Censored* it. Give me Kofi/Shane. Two guys who love jumping off very high places. How can you go wrong?

I could see Kofi boom dropping Orton through the announce table off the cell.

RIP Kofi's ass.

*Life. that shitll snap his spine. i remember seeing something like that on Worldstar. that shit scarred me for like 3 minutes but then i started watching some fight compilations. simple times.

what we talking about again?

*Censored* it. Give me Kofi/Shane. Two guys who love jumping off very high places. How can you go wrong?

I could see Kofi boom dropping Orton through the announce table off the cell.
I'm sure that would be the end of Kofi's career if he did that.

Would be worth the risk :lol:

Imagine going out like that. Legend.

The stars on the cover could be placed so much better, but I love how Kofi is front and in center.

This. Its a nice cover though. Just kinda sloppy in execution.

Imagine if they had New Day all together. And then if The O.C. were still champs >>>

Archived