Official Clash Of Champions Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i dont even think its been a full month yet. their buildup for Summerslam was all vignettes, now theyre having a proper back and forth with actual elements to it. a story with this history needs time.

The tag title situation makes even less sense to me now that I remembered Clash of Champions is the upcoming PPV.

Holy shit...why? I mean...really, what is the justification to take a spot from two actual teams...a legitimate match on a show about the titles...and have that match instead be Dolph Ziggler (fans haven't given a shit about this dude in ages), Roode (still cool...but kinda forgot he existed)...and then you have Seth and Braun (both already in another match on the same show). Literally anything would have made more sense than this scenario. It's like they went out of their way to book the shit that made less sense than anything else.

The tag title situation makes even less sense to me now that I remembered Clash of Champions is the upcoming PPV.

Holy shit...why? I mean...really, what is the justification to take a spot from two actual teams...a legitimate match on a show about the titles...and have that match instead be Dolph Ziggler (fans haven't given a shit about this dude in ages), Roode (still cool...but kinda forgot he existed)...and then you have Seth and Braun (both already in another match on the same show). Literally anything would have made more sense than this scenario. It's like they went out of their way to book the shit that made less sense than anything else.

Let's face it: Vince doesn't care about either tag team division. Heck, people barely care about the Women's tag team titles.

yeah i dont even think its been a full month yet. their buildup for Summerslam was all vignettes, now theyre having a proper back and forth with actual elements to it. a story with this history needs time.

You're right. Just feels like this suck ass feud has been going on for 7 months.

Bruh, Randy was on vacation this whole feud til SummerSlam. I'm owed some buildup. ???

After COC tho, I'm done with the feud. But I know they bout to drag this to HIAC lmao

Agreed. Kofi beat him. Have Zayn, McIntyre or even Elias face Kofi for the title.

Zayn :lol:

Im not sure what to expect from this match. Im loving this feud but Im just ready for them to skip to HIAC. Just curious as to how it ends without Kofi losing tinder up the finale.

Unless Kofi does lose it but regains it at HIAC? Story cant end with Orton winning.

Archived