Unpopular AEW Opinions

Oresama

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His AEW theme is no way generic :lol:

It was uniquely made for him and it fits his persona perfectly

It's still quite generic. Something can be custom made and still have a generic feel to it. There have been "video game themed" songs in the past...and it sounds no different than any of those.

I don't like Santana and Ortiz. I don't know why, but there's something that just turns me off about them. Maybe their theme, maybe the look, I dunno. Like, they're good wrestlers, but they don't really excite me.

Is it Ortiz hair and the odd faces he makes now?

His hair is definitely part of it.

It's the sticking his tongue out, for me. It's annoying and it's not just him, I've noticed it a lot lately. Guevara and Luther especially are ones from AEW.

I was just think I was happy how much Sammy cut back on sticking his tongue out. He did that nonstop when he debuted.

Some teams just dont need a name. Santana and Ortiz is fine for them. Proud and Powerful just seems too gimmicky. Plus I think the past 2 weeks they havent used it and dont have it on their lower third either.

Oh okay. Whats lower third mean btw?

The fact that they seem to never have any tension between heel and face teams, i mean every single week the Butcher Bunny n Blade have been on television they have been fodder for the babyfaces and it doesnt make their heel teams stand out in any way. and im a mark for the Butcher Bastard :cool:

Archived