Buy one, get one 50% off on Amazon (2K20 included)

Generations

Seems threadworthy.

Amazon has a buy one new game, get one for 50% off on select games, of which, 2K20 is included.

That means, if you have a friend who is also getting 2k20, buy two copies, split the difference, both get a good deal on it. It even includes the deluxe edition which costs $89.99 (but not the 20 year anniversary edition, unfortunately).

In either case...it breaks down to $67 each person if you get two orders of the deluxe edition (with all of the DLC), or $45 each if you get standard. Not bad.

Does it only apply if it's 2 of the same game?

Not sure on that. There's really nothing in the deal that I want right now...and I plan on getting the 20 year anniversary edition, so I can't actually use the deal to benefit myself. I think it's probably any two games (with the lower value of the two being the one to get halved if they aren't equal value). That's usually the way. But don't quote me on that.

Does it only apply if it's 2 of the same game?

Not sure on that. There's really nothing in the deal that I want right now...and I plan on getting the 20 year anniversary edition, so I can't actually use the deal to benefit myself. I think it's probably any two games (with the lower value of the two being the one to get halved if they aren't equal value). That's usually the way. But don't quote me on that.

I see. I might just pre-order 2K20 Deluxe and get Crash Team Racing since the discount does apply with two different games (wonder if I'll get charged the whole amount or just the CTR since apparently they only charge on pre-orders days before release date). With your experience on pre-ordering on Amazon, how early before the release date did games arrive on your doorstep?

Actually, I went back and ordered Biomutant and Elden Ring.

Two games that I'm not really too sure about...but, I guess I'll take the risk. The discount was visible right on my cart and already applied at checkout.

With your experience on pre-ordering on Amazon, how early before the release date did games arrive on your doorstep?

They arrive the day of. Never early. But always the exact day of release. Never after.

With your experience on pre-ordering on Amazon, how early before the release date did games arrive on your doorstep?

They arrive the day of. Never early. But always the exact day of release. Never after.

Yeah, likewise... I've never had a preorder arrive early, always the day of its launch.

Glad to hear about this, might actually take advantage of this BOGOHO offer.

I don't believe that Amazon is even offering the digital versions to begin with.

Damn. All I buy is digital now. I know theyve offered digital options before so maybe theyre phasing them out? Oh well

Dammit! I wasn't gonna buy the game this year but now I will check into this offer and probably get it for the PS4.

Is there a direct link by any chance? I'm on amazon and I can't find this offer?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/promotion/landingpage/A35R1CIR6D8B30?ie=UTF8&ref_=plp_pc_rd_A35R1CIR6D8B30

Archived