Official ALL OUT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Fenix has to duck out, I think Drago would be a good surrogate for him. Not sure how AAA would feel about that...but I assume it would be fine. That relationship seems to be solid enough. At least when it comes to Pentagon and the Bucks who have done a lot to bring international attention to AAA...they should be willing to do them a solid. Then again...I have no idea what kind of kayfabe they have over there in AAA with Drago and Pentagon. Maybe that would be off limits. Just thinking about a compatible fit for the match type and someone who could represent the AAA tag championship (who better than a guy who also holds AAA gold?).

If Fenix has to duck out, I think Drago would be a good surrogate for him. Not sure how AAA would feel about that...but I assume it would be fine. That relationship seems to be solid enough. At least when it comes to Pentagon and the Bucks who have done a lot to bring international attention to AAA...they should be willing to do them a solid. Then again...I have no idea what kind of kayfabe they have over there in AAA with Drago and Pentagon. Maybe that would be off limits. Just thinking about a compatible fit for the match type and someone who could represent the AAA tag championship (who better than a guy who also holds AAA gold?).

Laredo Kid. He already teamed with them at Fyter Fest.

It would indeed. I just think it would be the most likely case given he also has history with the Bucks that they can build on AND show footage.

Looks like Fenix is wrestling tonight, so he's fine.

was just coming in here to say they gotta look into getting on some sort of paid streaming service as soon as possible because as much as i want to support the company, $50 for something thatll be uploaded illegally within hours is a smidge steep. i hope thats the next step.

was just coming in here to say they gotta look into getting on some sort of paid streaming service as soon as possible because as much as i want to support the company, $50 for something thatll be uploaded illegally within hours is a smidge steep. i hope thats the next step.

That's so expensive. It's only 15 pounds for us.

That's so expensive. It's only 15 pounds for us.

wow really? thats only $18 for us. i would much rather pay that than $50. thats like the price of a movie ticket for a fancy theater.

That's $18.32 here, damn.

Tbf we get months to save up with the smaller shows being free. I don't think people overseas got Fyter Fest and Fight for the Fallen for free like us.

They sold tickets for cheaper than the PPV price. As everyone is saying, I do hope they try to cut prices a bit over time. 20 bucks would be more doable if their PPV's are bimonthly.

So it honestly probably won't lead to anything AEW related as they're separate events (or so I keep having to tell myself), but CM Punk just got announced for Starrcast 3.

Archived