Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think they were saying exactly 50 but my guess is itll probably be around that, especially with them putting focus on the women in this years game. I hope we get a decent amount of NXT women and hopefully legend and alumni women.

Guys, let's relax a moment a visualize the fact that we are most likely reaching 50 women in this game.

Say what? Where is 50 coming from?

Just common sense. 2K19 ended up with 42 gals after dlc, and considering no one left the company (I believe) and that we are getting new additions this time.. then yeah, 50 or nearly 50.

Guys, let's relax a moment a visualize the fact that we are most likely reaching 50 women in this game.

Say what? Where is 50 coming from?

Just common sense. 2K19 ended up with 42 gals after dlc, and considering no one left the company (I believe) and that we are getting new additions this time.. then yeah, 50 or nearly 50.

OK gotcha

Still think its possible we lose Ivory, Jackie and Alundra

Hopefully we get some more female tag team entrances So far I see three new ones being:

Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross ( I could see this being patched or added if not in base game)

Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville

The Kabuki Warriors

Maybe as a bonus they could have a Boss & Hug tag entrance thrown as well.

Hopefully we get some more female tag team entrances So far I see three new ones being:

Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross ( I could see this being patched or added if not in base game)

The Kabuki Warriors

Samoan Slaughterhouse?

LayCool?

The Kabuki Warriors

Samoan Slaughterhouse?

LayCool?

I forgot about Nia and Tamina, maybe also a Divas of Doom entrance.

Other than the obvious choices: Miz/Maryse; Lana/Rusev; Zelina/Andrade; Maria/Mike who are some mixed tag teams you will create?

I will continue to team Mickie/Bobby Lashley(Lio if in). They were a stable last year.

ZackRyder/Chelsea Green CAW

Add Britt Baker CAW to UE

Cody/Brandi

Its crazy to think just five years we only got 13 women. What an improvement.

Was that the year of no CAW women?
That was 2k15. What a dark time that was.

And that was 5 years ago^^

Hard to believe that it wasn't that long ago. I still remember the PS4/XBoxOne versions where people were using one of the Bellas for Sasha Banks, and Tamina for Bayley, and Summer Rae for Chalotte. That's why I stayed with last gen for 2k15, but I went back to 2k14 due to that being more fun. I still remember people trying to defend all the missing stuff.

Hard to believe that it wasn't that long ago. I still remember the PS4/XBoxOne versions where people were using one of the Bellas for Sasha Banks, and Tamina for Bayley, and Summer Rae for Chalotte. That's why I stayed with last gen for 2k15, but I went back to 2k14 due to that being more fun. I still remember people trying to defend all the missing stuff.

In fairness, a lot of a games jumped from the PS360 gen to PS4/Xbox one that year and were very bare bones. Formula One that year shipped without a career mode for example.

In fairness, a lot of a games jumped from the PS360 gen to PS4/Xbox one that year and were very bare bones. Formula One that year shipped without a career mode for example.
I remember that. I remember the MLB: The Show being the one game that wasn't bare. Then again, Sony helps develop that game.

I didnt even buy the game that year

Archived