Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

Just used Liv Morgan for the first time? AND I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO HEAR HER NEW THEME. This is as nuts to me as when Husky Harris conveniently had Mason Ryan's theme back in WWE '12 lol

Now all I need are updated attires for her.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Just used Liv Morgan for the first time? AND I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO HEAR HER NEW THEME. This is as nuts to me as when Husky Harris conveniently had Mason Ryan's theme back in WWE '12 lol

Now all I need are updated attires for her.

Yeah all of the Squad for Riotting have their singles stuff, shame Liv has the stupid Riott Squad logo on the front of her tron. 

And I remember Mason & Husky had their themes the wrong way round for some stupid reason in that game.

Yeah, the Riott Squad tron playing for a sec is so weird lmao

And I guess their themes are one of the glitched ones in the jukebox that don't play? Cause I'm surprised I've never heard them til now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For Liv I updated all the other stuff to Lana except for those that actually say Lana on them. If I remember correctly most were pink and had an L which fit last time I remember watching Liv (been skipping through alot of the recent matches and only watching the promos and end of matches).

Archived