Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

Talk about the women's division in WWE 2K20 here!

Roster:

- Alexa Bliss

- Alicia Fox

- Asuka

- Bayley

- Bayley '15

- Bayley '17

- Becky Lynch

- Becky Lynch '15

- Becky Lynch '17

- Beth Phoenix

- Bianca Belair

- Billie Kay

- Brie Bella

- Brooklyn Von Braun (MyCareer)

- Candice LeRae

- Carmella

- Charlotte '14

- Charlotte '15

- Charlotte Flair

- Charlotte Flair '17

- Charlotte Flair '18

- Chyna (DLC)

- Dakota Kai

- Dana Brooke

- Ember Moon

- Io Shirai

- Josie Jane (MyCareer)

- Kairi Sane

- Lacey Evans

- Lana

- Lita

- Liv Morgan

- Mandy Rose

- Mandy Rose "Survivor" (DLC)

- Maria Kanellis '08

- Maryse

- Mia Yim

- Mickie James

- Molly Holly

- Naomi

- Natalya

- Natalya '14

- Natalya '16

- Nia Jax

- Nia Jax '17

- Nikki Bella

- Nikki Bella '15

- Nikki Bella '16

- Nikki Cross

- Nikki Cross "Twisted" (DLC)

- Paige

- Peyton Royce

- Red (MyCareer)

- Rhea Ripley

- Ronda Rousey

- Ruby Riott

- Sarah Logan

- Sasha Banks

- Sasha Banks '15

- Sasha Banks '16

- Sasha Banks '17

- Sasha Banks "Zombie"

- Shayna Baszler

- Sonya Deville

- Stephanie McMahon

- Tamina

- Toni Storm

- Trish Stratus

- Zelina Vega

Screenshots:

T0exbiG.jpg
HOy1wxw.jpg
zSbeNuG.jpg
svPbNnR.jpg
E8KtKUM.jpg
dvaL8KX.jpg
kjBDjmY.jpg
BYtVlkp.jpg
dD7dWfW.jpgnwN4PS1.jpg
nvb51Rw.jpg
VzNKRBF.jpg
M59270o.jpg
DzHY5Ua.jpg
s54njyU.jpg
g5LgyLp.jpgWw6ybyd.jpg
vXm8O3d.jpg
4BrRltj.jpg
WUiMc2T.jpg
vJWMHG7.jpg
zXmeZO8.jpg
ZIa2iou.jpg
OQsrkHT.jpg
TFHYbHy.jpg
NCiaQ1Z.jpg
RQvrGSQ.jpg
YEwQEGF.jpg
tHtCTci.png
FnQ6h39.jpg
hyMLA03.jpg
MnLvSpN.png
BXlvizI.jpg

2K Showcase: The Women's Evolution

EBIKyHj.jpg

Relive the groundbreaking journey of the Four Horsewomen and the Women's Evolution in 2K Showcase, featuring in-depth documentary-style vignettes, cutscenes and objective-based gameplay! Play through unforgettable moments and matches from the meteoric rise of the Womens Division, as told in the words of Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley and WWE 2K20 Cover Superstar Becky Lynch!

In 2014, four talented young upstarts in NXT helped start what would eventually become known as the Womens Evolution in WWE. Fast forward to 2019, and women headlined WrestleMania for the first time.

WWE 2K20 tells the whole story in 2K Showcase: The Womens Evolution. Cover Superstar Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley and Sasha Banks The Four Horsewomen describe the journey to bring womens wrestling to the forefront of WWE in their own words with exclusive live-action footage.

2K Showcase includes 15 playable instant-classic matches spanning the groups meteoric rise over that last five years. Players will unlock characters, attire parts, titles and more as they progress.

Showcase Matches:

- Charlotte (w/ Ric Flair) vs. Natalya (w/ Bret Hart)
NXT TakeOver May 29, 2014

- Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch
NXT TakeOver: Rival February 11, 2015

- Bayley vs. Sasha Banks
NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn August 22, 2015

- Charlotte (w/ Paige & Becky Lynch) vs. Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella & Alicia Fox)
Night of Champions 2015 ?September 20, 2015

- Charlotte (w/ Ric Flair) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
WrestleMania 32 April 3, 2016

- Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte (w/ Dana Brooke)
RAW July 25, 2016

- Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Carmella vs. Naomi vs. Natalya vs. Nikki Bella
Backlash ?September 11, 2016

- Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks
Hell in a Cell October 30, 2016

- Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James
Elimination Chamber ?February 12, 2017

- Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair
RAW February 13, 2017

- Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
Fastlane ?March 5, 2017

- Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks
WrestleMania 33 April 2, 2017

- Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka
WrestleMania 34 April 8, 2018

- Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
Evolution October 28, 2018

- Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey
WrestleMania 35 April 7, 2019

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im expecting a lot more females this year with the female my career mode, otherwise itll be so repetitive with just 30 odd

Im really hoping Chyna is able to face men and women. She primarily wrestled men so makes perfect sense and if she can shes going to be the star I build Smackdown around as she was and always will be my favourite ever superstar!

Unfortunately, I don't think Chyna will be able to fight man. Thugh it's a video game, is still connected to WWE, and they kinda step aside from that in the last couple of years. Recently, we only had like stare-offs between male and female superstars (e.g., Ambrose / Nia...)

Like you have all said, I do not think we will see inter-gender stuff in 2K20 but if there was ever a time it should come back it would be now. Several guys got physical with Nia at the Royal Rumble, the 24/7 Championship is viable for both men and women and Chyna is finally in a 2K game!

While it would be cool to have more NXT women, I doubt Career Mode would do that as it is very storyline-driven now. Last year, only new guys from it in NXT were The Undisputed Era and they were a given

I do hope though that 2K would include some women from the Evolution PPV even if I doubt it :P

I posted this in the 2K19 thread but its dead now lol. I would love to know your guys predictions for the showcase.

My predictions for the 4HW showcase matches. Had to cut a lot off and I still ended up with 1 more match than last years 11. I do not know how they would do the EC match for the tag titles but I cannot see them leaving such a monumental moment off the list. Especially if they want to end the story on a high - Bayley and Sasha making history by becoming the first Womens Tag Team Champions followed by Becky and Charlotte main eventing Wrestlemania. Perhaps they can narrow it down to just the final leg of Bayley/Sasha and Mandy/Sonya or they can have their first defence at Fastlane against Nia/Tamina instead.

1. NXT Takeover: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair vs Natalya

2. NXT Takeover Rival: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks

3. NXT Takeover Brooklyn: NXT Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Bayley

4. Night of Champions 2015: Divas Championship: Nikki Bella © vs Charlotte Flair

5. Wrestlemania 32: Womens Championship: Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks

6. Raw 25/07/2016: Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Sasha Banks

7. Backlash 2016: Smackdown Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella

8. Hell in a Cell 2016: Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Charlotte Flair

9. Raw 13/02/2017: Raw Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley

10. Evolution 2018: Last Woman Standing match for the Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair

11. Elimination Chamber 2019: Elimination Chamber match for the Womens Tag Team Championships: The Boss N Hug Connection vs The Fabulous Glow vs Fire N Desire vs The IIconics vs The Riott Squad vs The Samoan Slaughterhouse

12. Wrestlemania 35: Winner Takes All match for the Raw & Smackdown Womens Championships: Charlotte Flair © vs Ronda Rousey © vs Becky Lynch

I think this would work out even enough giving Bayley, Becky and Sasha three wins each and Charlotte four wins.

I posted this in the 2K19 thread but its dead now lol. I would love to know your guys predictions for the showcase.

My predictions for the 4HW showcase matches. Had to cut a lot off and I still ended up with 1 more match than last years 11. I do not know how they would do the EC match for the tag titles but I cannot see them leaving such a monumental moment off the list. Especially if they want to end the story on a high - Bayley and Sasha making history by becoming the first Womens Tag Team Champions followed by Becky and Charlotte main eventing Wrestlemania. Perhaps they can narrow it down to just the final leg of Bayley/Sasha and Mandy/Sonya or they can have their first defence at Fastlane against Nia/Tamina instead.

1. NXT Takeover: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair vs Natalya

2. NXT Takeover Rival: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks

3. NXT Takeover Brooklyn: NXT Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Bayley

4. Night of Champions 2015: Divas Championship: Nikki Bella © vs Charlotte Flair

5. Wrestlemania 32: Womens Championship: Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks

6. Raw 25/07/2016: Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Sasha Banks

7. Backlash 2016: Smackdown Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella

8. Hell in a Cell 2016: Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Charlotte Flair

9. Raw 13/02/2017: Raw Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley

10. Evolution 2018: Last Woman Standing match for the Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair

11. Elimination Chamber 2019: Elimination Chamber match for the Womens Tag Team Championships: The Boss N Hug Connection vs The Fabulous Glow vs Fire N Desire vs The IIconics vs The Riott Squad vs The Samoan Slaughterhouse

12. Wrestlemania 35: Winner Takes All match for the Raw & Smackdown Womens Championships: Charlotte Flair © vs Ronda Rousey © vs Becky Lynch

I think this would work out even enough giving Bayley, Becky and Sasha three wins each and Charlotte four wins.

Throw in the NXT Takeover: Respect Ironwoman Match with Sasha Vs Bayley, and I think you got a pretty acceptable list

Who do you think we are losing? I think Ivory, Jackie and Alundra are out. Maybe Beth.

What about Lana and Selina? Lana stay playable? Selina playable?

I could be wrong but I think legends can appear on 3 games ( one where they are DLC and then 2 other games ) since 2k19 lost quite a lot of 2k16 DLC in the roster so Jacqueline and Ivory might leave. Alundra I think will stay since she didn't leave and Beth will probabl stay in with a updated look maybe

Lana and Zelina, I can see be playable as they wrestled last year and with the mixed tag team in, having natural mixed tag team would be good for 2K I guess

Archived