#1 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,236 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:53 PM

Talk about the women's division in WWE 2K20 here!

Roster:
- Alexa Bliss
- Alicia Fox
- Asuka
- Bayley
- Becky Lynch
- Brie Bella
- Carmella
- Charlotte Flair
- Chyna (DLC)
- Dana Brooke
- Mandy Rose
- Mickie James
- Naomi
- Natalya
- Nia Jax
- Nikki Bella
- Nikki Cross
- Paige
- Ronda Rousey
- Sasha Banks

Screenshots:
Spoiler

2K Showcase: The Women's Evolution
Spoiler

#2 Olan

Olan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,597 posts
  • Gamertag: RussellW65

Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for the thread

Wonder if teams like Samoan Slaughterhouse will have own entrance and call names?

Mix tag titles in my universe for sure

#3 Masked Idol

Masked Idol

Opener

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hoodtwinked

Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:18 PM

Im really pulling for Torrie Wilson!

And Im excited to see Io Shirai.

#4 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 20,572 posts
  • Gamertag: xJMERC

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:56 AM

If Rhea Ripley isnt in this year I'm out

#5 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:11 AM

Hopefully, Io Shirai, Mia Yim and Rhea Ripley will be in. As for legends, I hope we get Torrie and a updated Lita.

#6 outfoxed

outfoxed

Jobber

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Gamertag: tomsav

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:38 AM

Torrie, Michelle, and Kelly would be nice additions!

#7 She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:24 PM

I am really crossing my fingers that we will get more NXT female superstars this year now we can play as women in career mode. Also really hoping for more female legends, at least Torrie as we tend to get the HOF inductees in the game and we know we have Chyna.

#8 HobbitLuke

HobbitLuke

New Talent

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Lucas_P_1991

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:52 PM

Im expecting a lot more females this year with the female my career mode, otherwise itll be so repetitive with just 30 odd

Im really hoping Chyna is able to face men and women. She primarily wrestled men so makes perfect sense and if she can shes going to be the star I build Smackdown around as she was and always will be my favourite ever superstar!

#9 DirtCrit

DirtCrit

Opener

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think Chyna will be able to fight man. Thugh it's a video game, is still connected to WWE, and they kinda step aside from that in the last couple of years. Recently, we only had like stare-offs between male and female superstars (e.g., Ambrose / Nia...)

#10 Masked Idol

Masked Idol

Opener

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hoodtwinked

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:09 PM

Unfortunately I agree that I think gender restrictions will be back as normal this year.

It almost defeats the purpose of having Chyna in the game but I'm so excited regardless.

#11 She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:30 PM

Like you have all said, I do not think we will see inter-gender stuff in 2K20 but if there was ever a time it should come back it would be now. Several guys got physical with Nia at the Royal Rumble, the 24/7 Championship is viable for both men and women and Chyna is finally in a 2K game!

#12 Rhilgus

Rhilgus

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • Gamertag: Hoklis

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:50 PM

While it would be cool to have more NXT women, I doubt Career Mode would do that as it is very storyline-driven now. Last year, only new guys from it in NXT were The Undisputed Era and they were a given

I do hope though that 2K would include some women from the Evolution PPV even if I doubt it :P

#13 She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:24 PM

I posted this in the 2K19 thread but its dead now lol. I would love to know your guys predictions for the showcase.

My predictions for the 4HW showcase matches. Had to cut a lot off and I still ended up with 1 more match than last years 11. I do not know how they would do the EC match for the tag titles but I cannot see them leaving such a monumental moment off the list. Especially if they want to end the story on a high - Bayley and Sasha making history by becoming the first Womens Tag Team Champions followed by Becky and Charlotte main eventing Wrestlemania. Perhaps they can narrow it down to just the final leg of Bayley/Sasha and Mandy/Sonya or they can have their first defence at Fastlane against Nia/Tamina instead.

1. NXT Takeover: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair vs Natalya
2. NXT Takeover Rival: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks
3. NXT Takeover Brooklyn: NXT Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Bayley
4. Night of Champions 2015: Divas Championship: Nikki Bella © vs Charlotte Flair
5. Wrestlemania 32: Womens Championship: Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks
6. Raw 25/07/2016: Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Sasha Banks
7. Backlash 2016: Smackdown Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella
8. Hell in a Cell 2016: Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Charlotte Flair
9. Raw 13/02/2017: Raw Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley
10. Evolution 2018: Last Woman Standing match for the Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair
11. Elimination Chamber 2019: Elimination Chamber match for the Womens Tag Team Championships: The Boss N Hug Connection vs The Fabulous Glow vs Fire N Desire vs The IIconics vs The Riott Squad vs The Samoan Slaughterhouse
12. Wrestlemania 35: Winner Takes All match for the Raw & Smackdown Womens Championships: Charlotte Flair © vs Ronda Rousey © vs Becky Lynch

I think this would work out even enough giving Bayley, Becky and Sasha three wins each and Charlotte four wins.

#14 Olan

Olan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,597 posts
  • Gamertag: RussellW65

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:41 PM

Who do you think we are losing? I think Ivory, Jackie and Alundra are out. Maybe Beth.

What about Lana and Selina? Lana stay playable? Selina playable?

#15 Monarch98

Monarch98

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

I posted this in the 2K19 thread but its dead now lol. I would love to know your guys predictions for the showcase.

My predictions for the 4HW showcase matches. Had to cut a lot off and I still ended up with 1 more match than last years 11. I do not know how they would do the EC match for the tag titles but I cannot see them leaving such a monumental moment off the list. Especially if they want to end the story on a high - Bayley and Sasha making history by becoming the first Womens Tag Team Champions followed by Becky and Charlotte main eventing Wrestlemania. Perhaps they can narrow it down to just the final leg of Bayley/Sasha and Mandy/Sonya or they can have their first defence at Fastlane against Nia/Tamina instead.

1. NXT Takeover: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair vs Natalya
2. NXT Takeover Rival: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks
3. NXT Takeover Brooklyn: NXT Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Bayley
4. Night of Champions 2015: Divas Championship: Nikki Bella © vs Charlotte Flair
5. Wrestlemania 32: Womens Championship: Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks
6. Raw 25/07/2016: Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Sasha Banks
7. Backlash 2016: Smackdown Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella
8. Hell in a Cell 2016: Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Charlotte Flair
9. Raw 13/02/2017: Raw Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley
10. Evolution 2018: Last Woman Standing match for the Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair
11. Elimination Chamber 2019: Elimination Chamber match for the Womens Tag Team Championships: The Boss N Hug Connection vs The Fabulous Glow vs Fire N Desire vs The IIconics vs The Riott Squad vs The Samoan Slaughterhouse
12. Wrestlemania 35: Winner Takes All match for the Raw & Smackdown Womens Championships: Charlotte Flair © vs Ronda Rousey © vs Becky Lynch

I think this would work out even enough giving Bayley, Becky and Sasha three wins each and Charlotte four wins.

Throw in the NXT Takeover: Respect Ironwoman Match with Sasha Vs Bayley, and I think you got a pretty acceptable list

#16 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 40,024 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:09 PM

I know the chances are very very very slim, but I think that one of the two Royal Rumbles should also be a part of the Showcase.

#17 Dr. Fumbles

Dr. Fumbles

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:18 PM

As far as addons go, really just care about Ripley/Storm/Shirai/ and Yim. The first three are probably in the base game, while Yim will probably be DLC. Brookside as well.

#18 She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 07:12 PM

If they included the full 18 rumble with every past legend in the match... I would be shook.

#19 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 07:33 PM

from what charlotte and bayley said, we will be getting a trailer featuring the females up next, thats why none of the females were in the ball scene. We will also be getting a legends vs current ones too.

#20 She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:32 PM

Was this womens trailer filmed at the Raw Reunion? As I cant imagine any of those legends in the game apart from Alundra. I would die if we got Kelly and Candice though.