Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

So i had Riddle come out in Universe Mode in an alternate attire and for some reason he came out in a Wasteland Wanderer attire, i think he was even called Riddle The Wanderer or something, i don't know what the hell happened. Has anyone else something like this happen?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah, I can't even start MyPlayer now without the game crashing.

I think this is the part where I delete the game and hope they have their shit together by the time that I buy the next one on sale (no more Day 1 for me, not with this series).

So now CC is completely un-accessible thanks to that dumb New Years Ricochet Tower, wow just wow. This aint something their lazy asses can wait a month to patch either, this needs to be fixed asap within the next couple days at least. This is utter bullshit, i've been as patient as i can be with this freaking game, if this isn't dealt with within the week i'm getting my money back on this train wreck.

I was coming to see if it was just my game acting up but I guess everyones is wonky because of the new tower from what I am reading. No words. Did they test anything?

Apparently just set your date back 1 day on your console and it fixes it

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheShiningDown/status/1212216796700430336?s=19

I saw that. Thx to everyone. How long do we have to keep it a day behind?

And how stupid is it we have to do stuff like this to play a game we bought?

I was coming to see if it was just my game acting up but I guess everyones is wonky because of the new tower from what I am reading. No words. Did they test anything?

Apparently just set your date back 1 day on your console and it fixes it

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheShiningDown/status/1212216796700430336?s=19

I saw that. Thx to everyone. How long do we have to keep it a day behind?

And how stupid is it we have to do stuff like this to play a game we bought?

About 7

Just patch the new moves into 2K19, give us back its image uploader and lets be done with it.

*Censored* that. Leave the working game well alone. Youve seen first hand how bad they are with 2K20 and now you want them to touch 2K19? Nah. Ill take the lack of new moves and missing image uploader thanks.

Small one but since the last DLC i've noticed that the resolution issue on the edge of the right side of the screen has gotten worse. This was fixed in 2K19s second or third patch so hopefully the next one fixes it easy enough.

Also OH MY *censored*ING GOD fix the goddamn AI run spam and reversals not working already!

Also also, whatever it is that causes arms to vibrate violently whenever a cross-arm move is used (for instance, the new pumphandle vertical suplex powerbomb) really kills the move for me.

I experienced a very weird glitch several times, and it doesn't seem to go away. In my universe, there is four shows, Raw,SD, NXT, and AEW. The title belts on AEW are of course all custom, along with the IC belt and universal championship on the smackdown side. Whenever I go out of the mode, and I enter back in, all the custom titles that I set up are all gone, along with whomever held them, which forces me to assign them all over again every f*cking time. Needless to say, it doesn't save any history regarding each title, like times held, days held, and so on.

Its really frustrating to the extreme. Tried to delete my saved data, and start a new universe mode, And it still the same all sh*t. Did anyone else had the unfortunate time of tackling this bug?

Archived