Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Floating off turnbuckle glitch when facing away and using a facing away diving finisher (IE a moonsault) is STILL there. I have been reporting this since 1.02 of 2K19 ffs.

Wrestlers still don't get the *Censored* out of the ring when their opponent is making their entrance, ending in them legit mashing together when they're both in the ring.

Honestly hated there outside the ring four entrances to begin with so unrealistic I really wish I could find a way to still be able to do the entrances but the wrestler stay in the ring

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if You provide the name of the entrance in which people do not exit it can be fixed.

At the time the feature was implemented it was SOP for superstars to exit the ring. It wasnt long after that wrestlers started remaining inside. Should be a long term goal but solving it isnt trivial due to volume of entrance data in the game.

Seems to happen no matter what entrance, or at least involving created entrances. Did a multi-man elimination match, 7 CAWs and Bobby Roode, and every caw had their own created entrance, and it happened on every single one of them.

Game crashed during that match, btw.

Has anyone got a weird womens glitch in universe where alternate attires dont appear?

If I create an alt for a male then go into universe I can go on their superstar page and select it to be used, if I create one for a female and do the same it doesnt show up? Almost like I never created one...

Add Sliding German Suplex to the list of moves missing audio, as well as the Running Knee Lift 4.

Hope that resolution bug on the right of the screen gets fixed in the next patch. it got fixed in 2K19 so they know how to fix it.

And it could just be me, but I feel like there's supposed to be a bit of ring shake when you use the double underhook brainbuster. Its there if you don't use the pin combo but its like all shake and controller vibration disappears if you use the pin combo.

I am also now finding it even harder than it was before to get inside springboards to a grounded opponent to work, and it was already incredibly finnicky before. pretty much guaranteed to always just do a grounded running strike instead.

Oh my sweet zombie jesus custom titles look so bad. The lighting is off, the logo splits in half in the middle still if you put it on a strap, the *censored*ing logos also show the strap texture underneath. NOTHING has been added to create a championship to justify *censored*ing it up this bad. NOT a goddamn thing.

If that rumor that they used 2K18 instead of 19 is true, I want to extend a hearty, heartfeld and completely genuine *Censored* YOU to the asshole who made that decision.

As I've said before? The focus for 2K21 needs to be 100% on fixing all the broken *censored*ing shit. No point in adding new modes etc if the game is still a *censored*ing mess.

Can't believe how *censored*ed up 2K20 has been.

I didn't think it was gonna annoy me much, but man, that bug where the character tries to irish whip when exiting the pause menu is driving me nuts.

So for comparison.

This is a custom title in-game, not horrible but not perfect either.

EwXqItA.jpg

and THIS is what its graphic looks like. There is NO ONE in 2K who can say this looks even remotely acceptable.

O6rFGi0.jpg

Game crashed during multi-caw match entrance. Again.

Archived