DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You boys need a gold star for that Divine move. Was that a tribute to the launch day bugs? XD

Moonsault Fallaway Slam is a good add. I've wanted that one since at least 03. Don't remember if we had one before now

If towers and showcase were removed. I wouldn't bat an eye.

I like that some of the towers are difficult. As i do prefer tougher A.I when possible. I enjoy playing towers in Injustice 2. For whatever reason it doesn't translate from a fighting game to a wrestling game for me. If the rewards were something i wanted. I might care more. But as it is its mostly stuff i dont want.

Showcase i have never really liked. And i feel like they've become more boring over time. I think i liked the one in WWE 13 and 2k14. And thats about it. I feel as if the objectives have become more like busy work and less like recreating a match.

If showcase had to remain. I would prefer the Fantasy DLC ones to realstic ones i think. At least with the Fantasty ones its something i dont already know the outcome of. Imagine if the Wasteland Wanderer Showcase was able to have like a full production. With fully voiced characters. Like a cool 3 min cutscene introducting Grand Champion Batista in a borderlands/Rage/mad max style reveal. Rather than an image and text bubble.

im honestly surprised Kenshiro's jacket didn't make it into it, but if I'm not mistaken several wrestlers already use a similarly styled jacket already.

and yes im a HUGE anime fan. as my long time screen name is a direct reference to one of my all-time favorite anime's/characters, japanese version of the name. Ronin Warrior's Rekka No Ryo or Ryo of the Raging Blaze/Inferno.

I thought for sure that we would get some All Might stuff also for Lashley for obvious reasons, but I will take FOTNS and Kenshiro as a win ! :)

Though if im not mistaken The Divine Move is the Gary Daniels 95 live action version, though it is just the ending of it and not the full attack.

Thank you for the list of which new moves belong to whom, seriously, that should be in an updated sticky thread. So useful.

But question.

Do I have to unlock some of them first? I can't find some for the life of me. Double Superkick should be under strong strikes but it's just not there.

Thank you for the list of which new moves belong to whom, seriously, that should be in an updated sticky thread. So useful.

But question.

Do I have to unlock some of them first? I can't find some for the life of me. Double Superkick should be under strong strikes but it's just not there.

Yes you have to beat the towers

Archived