895 replies to this topic

#41 Mani-Man

Mani-Man

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 577 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Mani-Man

Posted 16 August 2019 - 12:36 PM

Those themed packs would be a nice idea...if the gameplay would work for me.

The idea is cool as hell and if they additionally make the game as up to date as possible then its a nice idea.

That bray is part of that is of course shitty...but not unexpected.

Every other gaming franchise who would do stuff like that, hold characters etc back would get a shitstorm in their face...but i dont expect that anymore from this community.

The wwe gaming community has given up and im suprised people dont go: "Please 2k, make this more expensive...i want to pay more."

UFC added patches with new fighters and here to just have the up to date wwe game people should pay additional money? Thats not right imo.

Fiend bray should be either free dlc or added via patch...not being part of a dlc pack.

But whatever.

The idea of this stuff is pretty cool to me, i love the simulation stuff of course...but to me the wwe also has this over the top charm to it.

So im all for this originals stuff.

#42 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:53 PM

these fantasy skins and arenas should be free DLC....like some Fortnite nonsense they patch in. Not the main DLC

Horror themed DLC Pack. Ok Cool!. Whos in it?? The BoogeyMan? You know since he's under a WWE Legends deal. And has been consistently featured in legends segments for years. Not to mention he has taunts and moves still in the game.

NOPE.

here's a Snake Lord Voldermort skin for Randy Orton.

#43 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,452 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:55 PM

That DLC looks so wack, lol.

It doesn't fit the simulation gameplay direction they've been going for these last couple of years at all.

#44 abhunter

abhunter

Legend

• Members
  • 5,512 posts
  • Gamertag: abhelms451

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:38 PM

What if the roster just literally has EVERYONE on it, plus a bunch of legends? 2K also add in people in other games relatively often so maybe they are doing that stuff as the normal dlc

#45 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,900 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:54 PM

Imagine if the roster only had 60 people on it again

#46 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:30 PM

im gonna just guess the Pack themes are

Horror
Medievel/Barbarian?
Superhero
Space

since this seems to be the goto thing whenever WWE does this.

#47 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,793 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:36 PM

So they just posted a picture of some of the items and weapons not that great

#48 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:12 PM

I wouldn't want to be hit by that thing

#49 MKKHAN

MKKHAN

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,236 posts
  • Gamertag: MKKHAN555

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:33 PM

I have a feeling that we will got undertaker and kane in theses upcoming DLC

#50 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,793 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:44 PM

I have a feeling that we will got undertaker and kane in theses upcoming DLC

Yeah they're not part of it at least not the first pack

#51 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:48 PM

I'm surprised they aren't part of a horror themed pack. Maybe they can be superhero villains though

#52 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,900 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:14 PM

There are two still not confirmed horror themed versions

#53 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:24 PM

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Could be them or maybe more new characters.

Doink The Clown
Giant Gonzales
Gangrel
Boogey Man
Mortis
Glacier

Edited by Zondo, 16 August 2019 - 06:35 PM.

#54 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:53 PM

just like someone else mentioned. I would assume the other 2 ppl are Harper & Rowan skins.

They announced the DLC is this weird fantasy stuff. And showed just alt attires/skins as the DLC wrestlers.

I wouldn't think they're going to magically also give us a bunch of real wrestlers. Seems in-part at least, a move to NOT have to pay for legends etc.

They aint gonna track down whoever in Argentina runs Giant Gonzales' estate and write up a contract with their lawyer for a DLC character. Ur going to get Roman Reigns as a dog. And HHH as Conan the barbarian. And ur going to like it

#55 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:55 PM

I would like Conan Trips for the entrance. Assuming the themed skins get their own themed entrances

#56 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,793 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:00 PM

Honestly I want viscera in

#57 LegacyKeeper87

LegacyKeeper87

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Gamertag: LegacyKeeper87
  • SEN (PS3): eddie2000heretic

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:42 PM

Honestly, I'm kinda excited for this DLC. 2K are trying something new and fun, which would inject some life into the series. The last two entries have been good, but way too realistic for their own good (2k19's MyCareer not withstanding of course).

#58 Boyz2Jodeci

Boyz2Jodeci

New Talent

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): None
  • Steam ID: None
  • Twitter: None

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:56 PM

The idea is cool as hell and if they additionally make the game as up to date as possible then its a nice idea.

Every other gaming franchise who would do stuff like that, hold characters etc back would get a shitstorm in their face...but i dont expect that anymore from this community.

The wwe gaming community has given up and im suprised people dont go: "Please 2k, make this more expensive...i want to pay more."

UFC added patches with new fighters and here to just have the up to date wwe game people should pay additional money? Thats not right imo.
Fiend bray should be either free dlc or added via patch...not being part of a dlc pack.
But whatever.

The idea of this stuff is pretty cool to me, i love the simulation stuff of course...but to me the wwe also has this over the top charm to it.

Get off of your high horse bruh that aint cool to try to crap on the entire fan base.

Also, Mortal Kombat does the exact same thing and they get 0 shitstorm dawg.

At this point in just convinced that you and Tomato guy from the 2K fourms are the same person lol

Edited by Boyz2Jodeci, 16 August 2019 - 09:58 PM.

#59 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:35 AM

Just keep the skins as DLC and the regulars on disc. Doing that would solve a lot of issues.

#60 Mani-Man

Mani-Man

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 577 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Mani-Man

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:00 AM

But whatever.

Get off of your high horse bruh that aint cool to try to crap on the entire fan base.

Also, Mortal Kombat does the exact same thing and they get 0 shitstorm dawg.

At this point in just convinced that you and Tomato guy from the 2K fourms are the same person lol

Boy i thought "why is this longtime member getting at me for simple and valid criticism" but i noticed you are just one of those typical yearly newcomers who literally worship the series and excuse all kinds of crap they do.

So no worries there.

Mortal Kombat doesnt take away Scorpion or Sub Zero...and actually they DO get flack for having sindel in the DLC and not main game.