• Please log in to reply
873 replies to this topic

#21 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:55 AM

A dlc trailer would be interesting and is a must or at least an article explain in detail every single thing planned

#22 MattOriginal

MattOriginal

Opener

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:58 AM

A dlc trailer would be interesting and is a must or at least an article explain in detail every single thing planned

I wouldn't expect that until after we get the roster reveal. I expect guys like Jarrett, most of the UK guys, and NXT's roster to be apart of the main roster this year.

#23 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,268 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:00 AM

RIP Moves Pack...

I'm gonna miss you..

#24 MayorHaggar

MayorHaggar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:07 AM

I mean if getting this originals stuff as DLC means the stuff we'd normally get is in the base game then I don't see the problem. I'll reserve judgement until we find out more about what's in the base game and what will be DLC.

Obviously stoked about The Fiend making it. As for the rest, I kinda like it but don't know how much of it I'll use long term.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter.

#25 Prof_Sunshine

Prof_Sunshine

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:48 AM

So far it's a definite standard edition purchase for myself, especially if the rest of the Originals are things like Kairi Sane pirate pack alts or Christmas themed alts or other fantasy nonsense. If the packs are something else, something like What If? pack of legends vs current stars or a WCW vs 205 Live Cruiserweight pack or something along those lines, something less comic-book related, then I'll probably upgrade to the deluxe to make sure I get the Backstage pass. Otherwise it's just a waste of my money getting the deluxe for stuff I'll never touch

#26 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,035 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:51 AM

we dont know if there will not be any more dlc or not, just the nxt originals stuff sofar and what all come with them. Its a wait and see.

#27 Masked Idol

Masked Idol

Opener

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hoodtwinked

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:03 AM

Are people assuming theres no other/the usual DLC except the fantasy stuff or was that confirmed somewhere?

#28 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,035 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:09 AM

I think they are assuming since the originals were the only thing announced sofar as far as DLC goes.

#29 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 6,083 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:12 AM

Well the horror stuff and wacky shit is up my alley. So I can't personally be upset. But I'm pretty sure each pack will center around a superstar with new moves and etc for EACH pack. So people need to just wait and see what else it offers and then they can decide if it's worth it for them.

#30 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,035 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:19 AM

the first pack I think was timed as it is close to Halloween too when it's released.

#31 TheSaucyDuke

TheSaucyDuke

Opener

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:17 AM

The Backstage Pass, aka the Season pass, gives you access to the four Originals packs. Theres no other DLC other than the Smackdown edition content.

#32 Boyz2Jodeci

Boyz2Jodeci

New Talent

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): None
  • Steam ID: None
  • Twitter: None

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:27 AM

nORWO1v.jpg

Owen will never be in a WWE game or even in the hall of fame.

Also, that dlc pack wont sell well at all

#33 T-Hell

T-Hell

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,949 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:11 AM

I already have plans for a caw and that pumpkin gear! The arenas will be ppvs for the fantasy show I'll have in universe.

No kidding. I think I will use a Pumpkin-Head character and Frankenstrowman as The Fiend's minions, kind of.

#34 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,845 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:15 AM

I hope we get some custom lucha-esque masks out of this.

#35 TheSaucyDuke

TheSaucyDuke

Opener

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:44 AM

nORWO1v.jpg

Owen will never be in a WWE game or even in the hall of fame.

Also, that dlc pack wont sell well at all

No WWE DLC pack has ever sold well, outside of a few tentpole superstars like Hogan - which is why he will always be a preorder or deluxe bonus - no one makes a difference to DLC sales in the grand scheme of things. The games release and a small portion of the players purchase the DLC, whether its full of legends, NXT guys or no doubt WWE Original reskins

#36 JustJeds

JustJeds

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,695 posts
  • SEN (PS3): JustJeds
  • Twitter: jamieedington_

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:28 AM

Im into the Originals stuff, just something fresh rather than the usual linear stuff, as crazy as it all is. I would be lying if I said I didnt hope there are like new DLC characters within these packs though, for example Kushida or even a Jarrett etc

#37 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,782 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:32 AM

What's the chances of the moves being unrealistic like I remember back in the day there's a wrestling game or Undertaker's finishing move was he was summon tombstones 2 fall on you since you're going with this whole Originals concept

#38 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,845 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:55 AM

What's the chances of the moves being unrealistic like I remember back in the day there's a wrestling game or Undertaker's finishing move was he was summon tombstones 2 fall on you since you're going with this whole Originals concept

pretty low, I would say. I think it will be more along of the lines of the Terminator stuff we got in 2k16 (?)

#39 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:34 AM

I feel its a step in the right direction with these Original DLC packs which keeps the game fresh and fun. Im all in for the wacky and silliness of it!

#40 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

I'm doing this alone!

• Members
  • 5,113 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:57 AM

I feel its a step in the right direction with these Original DLC packs which keeps the game fresh and fun. Im all in for the wacky and silliness of it!

Same... I also feel like they could make Universe mode feel a bit fresh, in terms of comedy factor and having different arena settings/locations at our disposal.

Just my two cents.  *shrug*

Edited by NegativeCreep, 16 August 2019 - 11:58 AM.