What stuff do you hope is in 20's CAW mode ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100 slot is fine people always want more slots they'll give us a hundred and fifty people be like this why not 200 it's better than what it was if I'd only like 25

Dude, stop talking. That attitude doesnt help the community whatsoever. I know it's you, but still.

More CAW slots, 120-150 would be nice.

Being able to make proper fat or very muscular CAW's.

More trio entrances.

More mixed tag entrances.

You can already make disproportionately, muscular caws; how much more jacked do you need?

I'd like to be able to CAW's as muscular as Red Hulk from Marvel Comics, as CAW's of her aren't muscular enough for a mate of mine, and it'd be great if we can have CAW's have long arms like in the old SvR games.

100 slot is fine people always want more slots they'll give us a hundred and fifty people be like this why not 200 it's better than what it was if I'd only like 25

100 CAW slots is not enough for me. I want 150 at least!

Your out of your mind to be happy with only 25 CAW slots!

- More hairstyles with the front part being available with a Version looking to the left and one on the right side instead of having them only for one side

- in General more long hair variations

- more masks that can be used with hair

- more and different jackets and capes variations

- more accessoires

- more tops, boots, trousers variations

- Fixing the collision problems so we dont get the "you can't use these gloves because of the hair" and such things.

- Fixing the Problem that says that I reached the logo Limit of 1000 and can't create any caws without deleting logos even I only have around 910 - 950 logos used.

- more than 1000 logos space

- more names that can be combined

- more custom tracks we can use with the entrances

- more than 20 Video slots

* More hair options.

* Option to change the length of hair.

* The option to change the transparency of shorter hair styles in order to make bald characters look like they shave their head, and not like they've never had hair.

* More clothing options for women. Especially in terms of leotards and bodysuits.

* Skin color templates from the actual superstars would be greatly appreciated. It took me most of the time I had the game to get most of my CAW's skin complexions right.

Since some people have mentioned anime hair styles, even though this is a realistic wrestling sim, so there's no actual chance, I'd like it if they'd let us go a bit crazier with the face editor. Let us just go full anime if we want. It could be a template or just expand the face editor to make it work.

Since some people have mentioned anime hair styles, even though this is a realistic wrestling sim, so there's no actual chance, I'd like it if they'd let us go a bit crazier with the face editor. Let us just go full anime if we want. It could be a template or just expand the face editor to make it work.

Goku's hair is in now and the guy from Akira.

I never understood why they removed hair length sliders or outfit sliders.

Apparently they were a pain for the game to render properly and quickly. I don't think we're going to get that back until a new engine is in place.

He wasnt saying he wanted 25, hes saying its better than it was when it was like 25 (it was actually 32) but still

Actually I believe the first game for the Xbox 360 had only 25

:huh: The 1st WWE game on Xbox 360 was SVR07. I'm pretty sure that in all versions, there were 30 CAW slots. 32 was the number of layers you could use for each CAW on the PS2 version. I think the 360 version had 64 layers because it was on the newer generation console.

I never understood why they removed hair length sliders or outfit sliders.

Apparently they were a pain for the game to render properly and quickly. I don't think we're going to get that back until a new engine is in place.

Hair are probably the biggest problem the engine seems to have.

I dont expect or wish too much on that front, unless they go with a new engine the current stuff is fine enough.

Was it 2k18 where 6 woman matches caused the game to slow down extremely unless they all had short hair?

The good old smackdown 2 hair style thing or the no mercy one would be a nice idea.

not sure if licensing works this way but it would be cool if they can get all the brand logos, sneakers, and NBA merchandise thats in NBA 2K. theres actually a few things from NBA 2K that this game needs. face scan capability is one, all the hairstyles and the hair editor are some others.

Archived