Official WWE2K20 Screenshot Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Humberto will have the Aztec Press, or if 2k will just give him RVD's Split Legged Moonsault, and call it a day.

I would hope he would have a new animation. One good thing I have found about the recent games is most stars have accurate movesets, finishers at least. I remember poor Beth did not have an accurate Glam Slam until WWE 13.

I'm all for complaining about this game at this point (thanks to the lack of any real info)...but, I think people are going a bit far with the Humberto clipping complaints. Honestly...why would you expect an attire like that not to clip? Look at all those belts and straps and buckles and flaps. Not a huge issue. You ain't even gonna notice that shit while you're playing, because the sash is going to flopping all over the place anyway. Also, you know...it's just his entrance chaps that cause the problem. They could have avoided the problem by either removing the sash, or not giving him his entrance chaps...both of which would have been more glaring omissions than simply having a small clipping issue. Or they could have taken a screenshot from a different angle, just to hide the issue (and essentially lie to us). Also unfavorable.

ITT: people who don't understand game design, complaining about game design.

Chyna doesnt look THAT bad. She doesnt look great. But from the front view she looks kinda okay. I wish they wouldve given her bangs and bigger titties tho

This. It's like they tried to combine her old look and new looks together. Just something off.

Looks robotic

Man, I know people are going to hate on others who continue to complain, but jesus!

Chyna looks like a poorly executed CAW. Very robotic as well. Looks nothing like her. I can imagine 2K didn't have much to work with since she couldn't be scanned, but damn!

The hell does "robotic" mean?

Looks robotic

Man, I know people are going to hate on others who continue to complain, but jesus!

Chyna looks like a poorly executed CAW. Very robotic as well. Looks nothing like her. I can imagine 2K didn't have much to work with since she couldn't be scanned, but damn!

Her walking animation more than anything. Looks like robotic movements

Chyna doesnt look THAT bad. She doesnt look great. But from the front view she looks kinda okay. I wish they wouldve given her bangs and bigger titties tho

This. It's like they tried to combine her old look and new looks together. Just something off.

Exactly. For instance this picture doesnt look bad. If she had a different haircut it wouldve been much better and closer to her actual look. But this is her first game in like 20 years. So maybe her models in upcoming games (if she continues to be in) will improve?

vXm8O3d.jpg

Looks robotic

Is there a video of her? Kinda hard to come to that conclusion from those 3 pictures alone.

Looks robotic

Is there a video of her? Kinda hard to come to that conclusion from those 3 pictures alone.

They released her entrance video lol.

Exactly. For instance this picture doesnt look bad. If she had a different haircut it wouldve been much better and closer to her actual look. But this is her first game in like 20 years. So maybe her models in upcoming games (if she continues to be in) will improve?

vXm8O3d.jpg

I hope. She's just a few tweaks from being great looking. Just weird right now

I just hope they are named; don't much mind it for my default people universe, but for my caw universe save, it's kind of a pain to remember who has what specific pose.

For real. I think they were named back in 2K18 or 17 and then they removed it in a patch. For no reason. Lmao

Archived