yfcRkv4.jpg

September 23, 2019 (Humberto Carillo & Andrade Reveal):

R3YcTTy.jpg
KPHatcy.jpg

September 24, 2019 (Chyna Entrance):

Ww6ybyd.jpg
vXm8O3d.jpg
4BrRltj.jpg

October 3, 2019 (Gameplay Trailer): http://caws.ws/forum/topic/481552-official-wwe2k20-screenshot-thread/?p=11167004

October 8, 2019 (MyCareer Trailer): http://caws.ws/forum/topic/481552-official-wwe2k20-screenshot-thread/?p=11169328

October 10, 2019 (Roster Reveal): http://caws.ws/forum/topic/481552-official-wwe2k20-screenshot-thread/?p=11170227

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks borderline identical to 2K19, but that's what I was expecting - i'm fine with this, as long as we get some nice, substantial updates elsewhere.

Same here.

So I guess the question is, what makes this game something that someone who already has 2k19 needs to buy? What is the difference apart from the roster obviously.

There are some...incredibly minuscule differences, if you look closely. I think parts of the face have been reworked. One thing that looks different to me, is the eye/eyebrow area...like, the bone itself and the size of the eyes. Also, the skin texture looks improved overall. If you look at the tattoo, it looks more like real skin than the more blurry textures on the right.

The shadows does make the models look good. The light shadows in 2K19 makes it a bit cartoony and flat.

Seeing 2K19's lighting against 2K18 in the past was really a huge upgrade and a lot of people liked it, including me.

How fast time flies, I am now starting to dislike 2K19's lighting.

Looks borderline identical to 2K19, but that's what I was expecting - i'm fine with this, as long as we get some nice, substantial updates elsewhere.

Same here.

So I guess the question is, what makes this game something that someone who already has 2k19 needs to buy? What is the difference apart from the roster obviously.

Hopefully the inclusion of GM mode, and some type of online GM/Universe mode.

Its crazy to think that an online Universe/GM, equivalent to nBAs myGM/MyLeague, hasnt been added yet.

Lmao

Also, judging from that tron that circles the whole arena, looks like Bayley's wall tron is still broken. Unless it's still in early stages lol

Same here.

Hopefully the inclusion of GM mode, and some type of online GM/Universe mode.

Its crazy to think that an online Universe/GM, equivalent to nBAs myGM/MyLeague, hasnt been added yet.

Bump that, better to incorporate GM/story designer elements into universe.

Archived