Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

After seeing the NBA My Team trailer, I can just imagine how bad GM Mode would be with Microtransactions

Why? The two modes are nothing alike. GM Mode is more like Myleauge and Myleauge has no microtransactions.

I saw someone mention on the 2K forum that you could have your roster made up of wrestlers you get from packs along with other things you could get like contract cards and other things like that and it makes sense from a greed standpoint

Ok as a 2K player there is something that is just like GM mode and it's called MyGM. MyTeam would be something similar to WWE SuperCards.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it was just when Mickie just came back. I would've put her match against Asuka from NXT Takeover instead. I loved the Takeover set at the time, it was like a simple version of the Raw set.

Either that or they should've put her title match against Alexa where she almost won and got really emotional at the end. I remember thinking she could've won it if she got another match lol

That would make sense too, she has been gone with an injury for a min now.

From what I'm reading, she's sitting out the rest of her multi-year deal with this injury. Damn, that sucks.

Think it was just when Mickie just came back. I would've put her match against Asuka from NXT Takeover instead. I loved the Takeover set at the time, it was like a simple version of the Raw set.

Either that or they should've put her title match against Alexa where she almost won and got really emotional at the end. I remember thinking she could've won it if she got another match lol

Every match has at least 1 Horsewoman though

Oh damn, knew most of this would include them but didn't know they'd be all over it lol

Random but I hope they remember Charlotte didn't use the Flair name until after some time on the main roster. Listen, I need an accurate retro Charlotte to put the Divas championship on lmao

Yeah the HIAC match vs Sasha was her first time going by Flair iirc

Also I hope the NXT Charlotte model isn't as busty as the current one lol

Oh trust me her NXT model will look just like her current model, they aint gonna create some unflattering pre boob job model for her, i just don't see them doing that.

They've never gone out of their way to make an accurate retro Triple H or Angle or Taker, they always take their current day models and give them different hair and attires and thats it, so i don't see them making Charlotte's boobs smaller or making her body skinny and accurate to how she actually looked back then cause she didn't look great.

So excited for all the extra attires/models. I wonder if they will have accurate looks for the managers at ringside for those matches? For instance Alicia Fox at Night of Champions? Would be really cool if we got 2016 Lita with her updated tattoos as she presented the new Womens Championship at WM32. Thats probably optimistic though.

So excited for all the extra attires/models. I wonder if they will have accurate looks for the managers at ringside for those matches? For instance Alicia Fox at Night of Champions? Would be really cool if we got 2016 Lita with her updated tattoos as she presented the new Womens Championship at WM32. Thats probably optimistic though.

Don't want to be negative but I think they will just show a video clip of Lita revealing the New Women's championship. Just like what they do in other showcases in the past. I would really like to have an up to date Lita and Trish. Really hoping for their Evolution attire, I'm tired of seeing their retro look.

Archived