Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

I was looking up the collectors edition and a seen a screen shot from a YouTube video that had Hogan on it, it's of Hollywood Hogan and he doesn't look very good. I hope it's just a photo from a CAW from 2k19 or something cause it's rough to look at.

I googled 2k20 Collectors Edition under images and it's the fourth one in.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the crowd will be playable ? wow..

My apologies for not fully explaining: I guess Smacktalks's video about Joe's entrance had a showed a member of the crowd with a unique logo. People on YouTube started speculating that we could customize some of the fans.

Honestly, I don't know. Like I said, I was watching the video after taking pain meds for my bad shoulder. Maybe I was seeing things.

Crowd T-Shirts..

Finn Bálor

Hardys

Elias

Seth Rollins

Curt Hawkins

Zach Ryder

Thanks for letting me know. At least that confirms them.
T-shirts doesn't confirm anything
I didn't say they did. I already explained why I posted them

Still, it never hurts to point them out.

Buddy's entrance being wrong sucks but at least he looks damn good. Hopefully they do a superstar with long hair next so we can see if hair has gotten any improvements.

Entrances get captured many many months in advance.

Forgive me for asking, but how many months in advanced are moves and entrances captured?

Well the game is based around mid/late last year and some of this year. Whatever entrance they based Buddy Murphy off of had to have been last year or early this year. Im keeping him as a top heel anyway so this is a good heel cocky entrance for him.

idk, his actual entrance is more cocky heel than the one in the game

In which Murphy was the CW champion at the time, and I watched his entrance from that show on YouTube (even though I was there live lol) and he did the arms spread taunt walking down the ramp

yup agree. Don't know what the mocapper was thinking when he did Murphy's entrance.

And again seeing the elbow pad kind of irks me. The little details.

2em15mL.jpg

In which Murphy was the CW champion at the time, and I watched his entrance from that show on YouTube (even though I was there live lol) and he did the arms spread taunt walking down the ramp

I hate to be that guy, but attire and animation aren't the same thing. Its entirely possible and probable that the animation was mocapped at a very different time (and by someone not Murphy) than the scan.

I don't really watch WWE so I wouldn't have known the difference but now that I see it it's glaring as hell, the entrance I mean. elbow pad doesn't bother me at all

Crossing my fingers we see roster news start popping up this week

You and me both, I cant remember another year where there was this little info at this point.

Last year

When did IGN start the roster reveals last year?? I feel that it def started by early September at the latest.

Archived