• Please log in to reply
4818 replies to this topic

#21 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,240 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:48 PM

I miss the ol' days of the ps2 when we could "hack" and make new matches and crazy stuff.

The days of the barbwire matches and 70 foot ladders are gone but not forgotten..

https://youtu.be/nvyWJpXyN64

https://youtu.be/Aahg_CIv5RU

Edited by glennsoe, 10 June 2019 - 09:57 PM.

#22 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:03 PM

those were good too, as the gameshark, ar max and codebreaker made gameplay replayability really fun.

#23 Smackdown Liv

Smackdown Liv

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:45 AM

Exciting! Can't wait.

#24 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,104 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:21 AM

I miss the ol' days of the ps2 when we could "hack" and make new matches and crazy stuff.

The days of the barbwire matches and 70 foot ladders are gone but not forgotten..

those were good too, as the gameshark, ar max and codebreaker made gameplay replayability really fun.

Maybe the Custom Match and Create An Arena concepts can band together in the future, for a sort of Advanced Match Creator, where they give you all this wacky extra shit to create all-new match types with, or do things like set weapons up on top of the Cell or anywhere, and as many as you want. They could let you replace the ring ropes with the Inferno match fiery ring ropes, or no ropes, or, dare I say, barbed wire ropes....or exploding barbed wire ropes. Once they master the art of 8 custom wrestlers in a custom arena with no lag, I don't see why one of the future moves to be made with the franchise wouldn' t be to make custom match creation as deep and fun-filled and full of content as Create A Superstar. I mean, can't have matches without superstars, but once you have superstars, you wanna be able to put them in as many chaotic match types as humanly possible....and one would, at the very least, certainly assume that almost every gimmick match in WWE history would be available in the games... I mean look, I have no idea why people want Buried Alive matches back...they didn't translate very well to video games, in my opinion, the way they've been done up to now...pretty boring...but people want them...

So, is the assumption that, if there's gonna be a female showcase this year, that it's gonna be centered around the 4 Horsewomen, or around the Women's [R]Evolution, in general? Would be cool if they went further back in the archives and gave us some of the more pivotal matches in WWE women's history. There aren't really a lot, unfortunately, so it would be nice to see them in the game. 2K19 was probably Alundra's last year in the game unless they worked something out. It would've been the optional 3rd year on her contract and they never really made any changes to her model since it's 2K16 debut. If it goes beyond just the 4HW, that can make for one surprising roster. I know Paige's main roster debut will just be a random, throwaway snippet in a video package somewhere. I hope she's still in as a wrestler, though. I mean c'mon, they FINALLY got her face right. lol

#25 Warbot

Warbot

Jobber

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Rcoehrs

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:28 PM

I wish they'd bring back "Create a Storyline" I had a blast playing even the silliest of creations. I still think of "Smores", "John Cena is dead" and "Triple H buries the world" and laugh. Hell some were even well thought out classics , Evolution  but with Batista and Flair Backing Orton instead of Triple H was a great bit of storytelling.  I know some like the showcases but if I had to choose between em. I'd rather have created storylines. Frankly I just wish they'd give me a bunch of tools to play with and leave everything else alone lol

#26 Dreamer1084

Dreamer1084

Opener

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:25 AM

Doobie Brothers are still alive?

Yep and they still blow most current artists off the stage.......

I remember using the old Codebreaker device to get Jake The Snake Roberts in SVR 2006 because THQ wanted us to buy the PSP version.

#27 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:56 AM

I damn sure ain't using Hogan in any capacity. But shoutout to his fans, you got what you wanted. Hogan will playable more than likely.

#28 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,923 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

Thank you, sure hope so

#29 Prof_Sunshine

Prof_Sunshine

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:12 PM

Wrestlevotes have a pretty questionable accuracy history so I'll believe it when I see it.

#30 Golden Boy®

Golden Boy®

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,915 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TarekTamo
  • Twitter: @TarekTamo

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:08 AM

So... This turned out to be BS?

#31 MADNESS_NH97

MADNESS_NH97

New Talent

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Gamertag: KONXT iMadness

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:19 AM

So... This turned out to be BS?

Why? Because there aren't any official news yet? 

#32 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 45,885 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

So I haven't been keeping up much on 2K20 news (or lack there of), but Eli Drake confirmed in an interview that he did mocap for Hogan's entrance and moveset. He did mocap last year and even mocapped own version of the Air Raid Siren (Gravy Train) and his own entrance.

Edited by Fight Me., 26 June 2019 - 06:54 PM.

#33 MADNESS_NH97

MADNESS_NH97

New Talent

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Gamertag: KONXT iMadness

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:03 PM

So I haven't been keeping up much on 2K20 news (or lack there of), but Eli Drake confirmed in an interview that he did mocap for Hogan's entrance and moveset. He did mocap last year and even mocapped own version of the Air Raid Siren (Gravy Train) and his own entrance.

Do you have a link to the interview?

#34 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:36 PM

that part about hogan was removed, as it was a no no.

#35 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,761 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

or it wasnt there as off right no there no  say one way or another that confirms anything

#36 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,923 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 04:05 AM

I saw a video with some guy talking leaks and news about 2K20 but then he revealed the source being King Moe posting on social media. I face palmed and closed it

#37 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,611 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • SEN (PS3): ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 27 June 2019 - 12:32 PM

King No

#38 Sky_Genie1988

Sky_Genie1988

Jobber

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:42 AM

So much for the backstage news

#39 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,923 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:42 PM

I guess they may be waiting for Summerslam weekend to reveal stuff. Assuming the game will be at fan axxess

#40 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,240 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 07:06 PM

Gotta admit I'm a little surpriced that we've gotten crickets so far...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2K20