WWE 2K20 - 24/7 Championship?

She-Wolf

I see the title being in the game and it being defended like any other title in the game without anything different about it.

Agreed. It'll be far too late in the day to implement any form of 24/7 aspect to it, so I fully expect it to be just another belt in the game.

I would be surprised to see the 24/7 Title in 2k20. But considering they added a tag team move for Candice and Gargano in 2k19, I guess Mixed Tag Matches could be introduced in this year's game, hoping that it would be possible to have interactions in this

Easiest way for them to do it, is to make a setting for turning 24/7 on or off.

If you book a match with the 24/7 champion in it...and you have 24/7 rules turned on from the settings, then as soon as you finish the sanctioned match, random wrestlers start coming out and trying to win the belt. Maybe the objective is to reach the top of the ramp and exit the arena at that point. That's how I'd do it...for now. It would be kind of like booking a MitB case holder, except it asks if you want 24/7 rules on instead...

And you can win the belt back as long as the person who wins it doesn't reach the ramp either. Just make it a scramble to keep turning the belt over. It actually seems like a pretty straight forward thing to add. It wouldn't account for backstage stuff...but I think it's a decent solution.

Archived