SMACKVILLE to feature WWE Championship Triple Threat Match live on WWE Network July 27

Oresama

16knrqf.jpg

WWE is proud to announce the SMACKVILLE special event, featuring a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship and streaming live from Nashville, Tenn. exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network on Saturday, July 27.

The explosive in-ring action will include a main event Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship in which Kofi Kingston will be challenged by Dolph Ziggler and Samoa Joe. In addition, newly crowned Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura will go head-to-head with former titleholder Finn Bálor in a rematch from WWE Extreme Rules. The evening will also feature a special musical performance by Elias.

Don’t miss SMACKVILLE, streaming live from Music City, U.S.A., on Saturday, July 27, at 9 ET/6 PT, exclusively on WWE Network.

Article

Smackville? what an awful name.

almost seems like they're playing off Smallville but I doubt it.

Its very clearly Nashville. The guitar in the logo should have been a hint.

My first reaction was also "wtf did this come from?", thought I missed something and was out of the loop...

guess I haven't :lol:

This seems unnecessary.

It was going to happen as a house show anyway, but they have the network so they might as well do something with it... in fact they should do more of these.

Unnecessary is not the word. I pay for the network, i want more specials like this.

God forbid WWE try new stuff and try and provide more content for fans. How *censored*ing dare they!

Who *censored*ing cares what it's called-ville. A show dedicated to not giving a single shit. Come watch the most indifferent superstars in WWE history like...*Censored* it, wikipedia some. It's on the network. At this point you're not going to buy it anyway. Go ahead and download it from some specific torrent site, seriously, we don't *censored*ing care.

Archived