Official SummerSlam Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I love Brock, but I don't even watch the product anymore and I'm still tired of seeing images of him with that thing. Have they no faith in anyone else?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Brock, but I don't even watch the product anymore and I'm still tired of seeing images of him with that thing. Have they no faith in anyone else?

Apparently not. I think it's a way to please the network. It's sucks,but it's the truth.

Unfortunate v_v. Well, at least SOMEBODY gets some pleasure out of it, XD

Any chance Sasha is coming back for this? Haven't been getting any more news feeds about her. Thought she quit but I guess there's a lot of gas left in her contract

Natalya vs Becky could be good, but Lacey might interfere and cause a DQ

Bayley vs Ember has the chance to be a decent match, but I wish Kairi Sane would get a chance at the title.

Brock vs Seth will be a Wrestlemania rerun. Corbin will probably interfere.

Basically, this pay per view looks like garbage at the moment.

Wonder what Lacey Evans or Corbin will be doing.

Lacey Evans will be in a throwaway multi-women match and Baron Corbin will just cut a promo at some point and then go after Rollins again, now that Rollins isn't champion anymore

Would it kill them to use different splash effects for each graphic though?

Also, that star logo needs to be retired. You should be able to look at a PPV logo and know immediately which year it was from. I hate having the orange and blue star since like 2012. Granted, they used the blue and green 'S' logo for several years before that. But...still.

Archived