WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Splitting Gable and Jordan was a bad call from the beginning. Every single person knew it.

There's this *censored*ing ongoing disease in WWE where they split great teams and then throw together random teams of guys they want to get over. It's easily the most aggravating aspect of WWE. Makes me happy to see AoP returning together, and also having Harper and Rowan back as a team. But, again...it means nothing if you keep having random teams like Dolph and Roode instead.

Splitting Gable and Jordan was a bad call from the beginning. Every single person knew it.

There's this *censored*ing ongoing disease in WWE where they split great teams and then throw together random teams of guys they want to get over. It's easily the most aggravating aspect of WWE. Makes me happy to see AoP returning together, and also having Harper and Rowan back as a team. But, again...it means nothing if you keep having random teams like Dolph and Roode instead.

Don't jinx it before the draft :shift:

It's especially dumb when they end up throwing the members of that split up team back into other random teams. Like John Morrison split from Joey Mercury...JoMo teams with The Miz. Splits team with the Miz...teams up with R-Truth. The WWE has been doing that for ages and it's infuriating

Don't jinx it before the draft :shift:

It's especially dumb when they end up throwing the members of that split up team back into other random teams. Like John Morrison split from Joey Mercury...JoMo teams with The Miz. Splits team with the Miz...teams up with R-Truth. The WWE has been doing that for ages and it's infuriating

That is...not random. They all had logical beginnings and ends.

There is also an explanaition for Roode & Ziggler teaming up. Doesn't stop it from being infuriating.

Usually a tag-team break up is done to find the new Shawn Michaels. But the WWE has a habit of just creating another New Rockers tag-team with the same people.

100% agree with this.

I love tag team wrestling and its so shit when teams like Ziggler and Roode become champs. Sure, they can develop into a good team eventually, but they shouldn't be winning tag team championships first shot together.

Same for Rollins/Strowman winning it off the OC.

On one hand, I would love to see Rock and Austin in action on Smackdown by giving people a rock bottom or stunner but on the other hand, I don't want legends beating down current stars unless it leads to something big.

As for WM..nah! Well at least not that match but would be up for Rock vs Roman or AJ vs Austin/Rock

Archived