Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,389 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted Yesterday, 04:34 PM

If only Harper was under the cloth or Abyss.

Abyss? Da hell?  :lol:

#2502 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,367 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

If only Harper was under the cloth or Abyss.

Abyss? Da hell?  :lol:

He's been a producer for months, but I too wanna see Abyss wrestle at least once. 😭

Also, Swerve is surprisingly over. Dude only appeared twice(?) on NXT and his biggest exposure before then was MLW, no? I would say Lucha Underground, but he was under a mask there. Still, the Swerve chants are surprisingly loud every appearance he's made so far on 205 Live, where it's usually hard to get anything outta the crowd.

Guess last night's match wasn't a true captain's fall match. Doesn't the whole team go down if the captain gets eliminated? Lol

Very cool to have the Garza cousins fight it out in the finish. Awesome effort by all 10 superstars. Crazy how the newest additions to the division, Garza and Scott, came off as the biggest stars imo.

#2503 Warbot

Warbot

Jobber

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Rcoehrs

Posted Yesterday, 10:22 PM

Cesaro is great. He was great in so many places I can only blame WWE's writing and direction for ruining him.

#2504 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 25,972 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

It wasn't until around 2016 that I felt like Cesaro was good, but not good enough to be a big draw like people wanted him to be or a consistent mainstay in the main event scene.

I kind of sucks, because it felt like Cesaro was primed to be thrusted into the spot after WM30 when he sided with Heyman, but those two have like zero chemistry with one another for some reason. It's almost like Heyman stood out more than Cesaro did when they were together - which isn't necessarily a bad thing at all when you consider Paul's history and track record as a manager and stuff, but Cesaro himself didn't benefit from Heyman's presence and they didn't compliment one another.

#2505 Warbot

Warbot

Jobber

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Rcoehrs

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Primed to be in the spotlight is a great way to put it, lot of mis-starts, almost like WWE gave up before even trying, He had a lot of great characters [The America lover who really hated America, His stuff with swagger and Zeb, Heyman guy] all these had the makings for a great character but just nothing. they never let it dive deeper. [shrug]

#2506 JustJeds

JustJeds

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,653 posts
  • SEN (PS3): JustJeds
  • Twitter: jamieedington_

Posted Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Im trying to find this segment from RAW I in 2013-2015 where two woman come out talking about cancer awareness, and Adam Rose parties with them, and one of them gets bottled in the ass by a champagne bottle.

I swear this is real :lol:

Could be wrong about the cancer awareness part, but it was two like guests on raw, and they had a cat fight kinda? Idk clutching at straws here lmao

Edited by JustJeds, Yesterday, 11:23 PM.

#2507 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 25,972 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Primed to be in the spotlight is a great way to put it, lot of mis-starts, almost like WWE gave up before even trying, He had a lot of great characters [The America lover who really hated America, His stuff with swagger and Zeb, Heyman guy] all these had the makings for a great character but just nothing. they never let it dive deeper. [shrug]

His pairing with Heyman was going nowhere. Cesaro being with Heyman seemed cool initially, but in hindsight, it wasn't a good tandem that would have turned out to be anything special.

#2508 aono55

aono55

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,182 posts

Posted Today, 02:35 AM

Heyman gave a explanation what happened with that pairing in a q&a after the streak ended, there is a clip on youtube.

Tbh I can see why they didn't see him as a world champ.

He still has a place in WWE and wrestling history with a lot of special "moments". And dude is a legit worker who like no any other that I can think that had such good chemistry as a tag partner with basicly whoever. He is still a certified wrestling legend really.

Even tough he can fumble in a promo, with the right material he can be engaing. In a serious manner or a half comedic role. So versatile.

#2509 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,389 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted Today, 04:26 AM

I think it's ridiculous he's never held the IC title. Like, he held the US once almost a decade ago. I really want to see Cesaro with some singles gold, even if it's not the World title.

#2510 Oresama

Oresama

おれさま

• Members
  • 26,376 posts

Posted Today, 04:30 AM

He can beat WALTER. :shifty:

#2511 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 20,403 posts