WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really wish Bray would've never tweeted Austin or alluded to anything. See now if it happens tonight, it won't be as ominous or impactful. But still should be a cool moment tonight.

Yeah like, what is to gain from the tweet? You're just ruining a good surprise (if it happens.) Austin was already announced for the show, anyone tuning in to see Austin will do it anyway. More people aren't tuning in to see Bray attack him.

Maybe it's not happening and Bray is trying to make something happen.

So apparently the Worlds Collide tournament is replacing Takeover on Royal Rumble weekend. Can't say I'm cool with that, but it at least it's something a bit different happening instead of the usual Takeover.

With NXT TV being 2 hours now, I have a feeling that Takeover shows will at least be 3 hours. A lot are already up to the 2.5 hour mark sometimes. If so, I can see that being a reason for WWE no longer having Takeovers on the same weekend as the Big Fours.

Pretty sure he won't even make it through the gate if he posted that shit already.

Yep

Enzo Amore made a joke about invading WWE’s event in Madison Square Garden and he might not be messing around because he’s done it before.
We previously reported that Amore sent out a few tweets trolling fans about possibly showing up at WWE’s MSG Raw tonight. Apparently, WWE is taking that possibility seriously.
Brad Shepard reports that security has been notified on MSG and WWE’s end. They have also started handing out pictures of NZO just in case they don’t know what he looks like.
According to a source in #WWE, both their security and MSG’s security are aware of nZo’s tweet and are prepared for a prompt response. Pictures of both are being handed out. Bottom line, WWE is playing it safe in case this isn’t a troll. #RAW
At this point, we really hope Enzo Amore is able to make it in and past security now. There are floor seats available on the camera side and it’s totally possible.
He might get roughed up or thrown out by security, but Enzo Amore might see that as being totally worth it. How you doin’?

Awwwwww :( Looks like they are using the typical RAW set tonight. I was hoping they'd use the cool minimalist set they have in the past when at MSG.

I think MSG is bigger now so they don't have to do that anymore to sell more tickets. I remember from Survivor Series 2011 onwards, they started using full sets for MSG.

Archived