WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wouldnt make sense here considering Becky wants to get her hands on Bayley and Sasha more than she wants to stick it to Charlotte. its more likely that Charlotte dips again but this time she has the same motivation as Becky to stay in the match. their last time out, Charlotte didnt care about Nattie and her beef with Trish wasnt that heated so it made sense for her to walk out. in this case, she got a title match with Bayley and a history with Sasha and they both beat the dogshit outta her so Im sure she wants to return the smoke.

Most of the top stars will end up on Fox, probably. I'm sure Raw will keep a few, but Smackdown will get the boat load. I look forward to the draft, they are always fun.

I think I read that the draft will start on Smackdown and finish on the next Raw.

During an interview with Fightful, Mick Foley discussed why the announcement of the WWE 24/7 Title didnt work and the backlash that followed. Here are the highlights:

On Why The Announcement Didnt Work:

I can feel the oxygen just leave the room when I pulled out that title and it wasnt the Hardcore title. But, I do have a say in what I do. So, Ive been asked and I [ve said] Let me hold off on that. I think I have something better I can do down the road. But I was willing to go to the UK, I think they were in the UK a week or two before they were in Albany, New York. So I was high enough on it to be willing to travel to the UK immediately after leaving, this is when I had just done three shows with the Undertaker in the UK. So, I was high enough on it that I would have been willing to go to the UK. And I did sense, I could understand, Alright, this is a little bit of bait and switch. Were getting people excited about one title and giving them the other. I didnt understand the volume of disagreement I would receive, you know, in the aftermath. But even on that first night, I was like cmon! If youre telling me that you dont get a kick out of Bobby Roode opening up the door of what turned out to be my rental car.Yeah, Im on the Emerald Isle. Once in a while I get a nice car. So they asked me if I would stick around so they could use my rental car.

On The Backlash That Followed:

Look, I got a thick a skin after being the GM where people were tagging me in everything they didnt like about the show. And Im like, Alright, hold on a second. Do you think a guy with a history of head injuries wearing sweat pants is really in charge of a billion dollar company? I was like you cant tell me you didnt enjoy that (24/7 Title skits). If you do, youre not lying to me, youre lying to yourself. And since then I think its gone on, I think people are pretty unanimous in finding it an entertaining part of the show.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/exclusives/exclusive-mick-foley-thinks-fans-wanted-wwe-hardcore-title-not-wwe-247-title

I didn't understand any of that first paragraph

Thank you like i had to reread it several times and i still dont get it lol

I've tried to make sense of it, and umm ... failed to make sense of the bloody paragraph. Yet I can understand austin jibberish.

Read it once...made perfect sense to me.

Foley didn't want to do the belt reveal, because he thought he could be used better...and he knew everyone hated the design when he unveiled it. But he was excited about the UK trip, so he went along with it even though he suspected that WWE were using him. Then they used his rental car for the skit as well.

Archived