WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raw was pretty cool. Almost every match had stakes which I love.

I'm still shocked that people watch Raw

Show has been consistently good for like 2 months now lol. I didnt think last night was amazing but it was fine. Its been better than smack down tbh.

Well since both my KOT picks are *censored*ing dead now, lets go Joe or Ricochet!

Raw was ok too. Sasha was the highlight of the night and i like how they used the actual reasoning why she left including burying the Womens tag belts lmao

I thought that part was a little dumb because irl you know she was pissed when she lost it and she was *censored*ing crying when they originally won it :lol:

Well since both my KOT picks are *censored*ing dead now, lets go Joe or Ricochet!

Raw was ok too. Sasha was the highlight of the night and i like how they used the actual reasoning why she left including burying the Womens tag belts lmao

I thought that part was a little dumb because irl you know she was pissed when she lost it and she was *censored*ing crying when they originally won it :lol:

Well tbf they were supposed to be the ones to give the belts alot of cred but then they dropped it to the IIconics randomly which im happy for the IIconics but then the belts went to be rarely seen. So Sasha can say she saw that coming

the problem aren these "randomly thrown together" teams in itself I mean ok, from a booking standpoint they are. but the main issue that they don't see them as a selling point on the main roster. thats why they basicly have zero story in their feud. and not counting the new day vs the usos feud a while back. mainly it's just random champion vs challenger feud, which would be more than fine if they would actually have proorly writren stories in them.

thats why teans are also basicly devoid of character and shallow as they can be.

and for gods sake ever since the brand split they have these turmuoils and they had dozens and dozens of them because they have zero idea what to do with the division.

the problem aren these "randomly thrown together" teams in itself I mean ok, from a booking standpoint they are. but the main issue that they don't see them as a selling point on the main roster. thats why they basicly have zero story in their feud. and not counting the new day vs the usos feud a while back. mainly it's just random champion vs challenger feud, which would be more than fine if they would actually have proorly writren stories in them.

thats why teans are also basicly devoid of character and shallow as they can be.

and for gods sake ever since the brand split they have these turmuoils and they had dozens and dozens of them because they have zero idea what to do with the division.

Basically, Vince doesn't know what he's doing. It's been said that he doesn't care for the tag team division.

Archived