Official EVOLVE 10th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Oresama

Anyone actually watching this live over AEW tonight? Just curious lol

Starting now. Sheesh 3 hrs long ? lmao

Josh Briggs is pretty good. Idk if he's banged up as hell or if that's just his look lmao

Henry/Ruas *censored*ing ruled. Nice worked shoot style match.

Brandi Lauren is bae.

Shotzi Blackheart's suicide dive onto those chairs. She just *censored*ing died live on the network lmao

Must be cool for Colby Corino to work the ECW arena just like his dad.

Briggs just keeps getting more shit added the more injured he gets, he recently came off a hip injury.

Don't like Retro AG as a hell, or without the Platinum Hunnies.

How Blackheart didn't shatter her ribs is beyond me, what a *Censored* horrid fall.

https://twitter.com/Shotziblack/status/1150410711169929216?s=19

WE SHOOTIN' OUT HERE, COWBOY.

Continuing now lol EDDIE KINGSTON GOT A MIC.

So happy to see AR Fox here. Couple more inches on that dive tho and he would've been done.

CATCH POINT ?

PAUL HEYMAN BACK IN THE ECW ARENA. Wow, what a moment.

Austin Theory's finisher is nice as hell. Like a Pumphandle End of Days.

Just straight disrespecting the WWN Championship lmao

Fun show. I haven't finished Fight for the Fallen yet, but, I liked this show more than what I did get through of AEW. I was impressed by Austin Theory vs JD Drake. I knew Austin Theory was supposed to be good by name alone...never seen him till now. And I'd never heard of Drake at all. Both did well. Heyman was a nice surprise. Gulak vs Riddle was great. Tozawa vs Cole was underwhelming, tbh...and I'm glad Akira didn't seriously mess his leg up off that dive. That looked sooooo scary. Shotzi vs the chairs was also scary. I was scared for that retarded kid in the front row. Thought he was gonna get taken out. Briggs is lame as *Censored*. I really don't care for him. Really the only guy on the whole show who I saw no real value in. The tag title match was fun. Babatunde is a monster. Still wondering why he isn't on WWE programming yet.

Finally started this. First thought: Josh Briggs? Dork. Fast forwarded through the match.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I watched the full match...but, he was the one guy on the card who I didn't like at all. And the one guy who got pushed the most, for some odd reason.

Archived