Official WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, at least 4 of the matches have stipulations. Most of them don't specify any sort of extreme ruling, but triple threats and handicaps usually involve shenanigans I suppose.

How exactly is Cesero vs Black a grudge match? Correct me if I'm wrong, but a grudge match is usually an end to a personal feud. Maybe it's because I'm being logical about this.

we just personally use Grudge match for every non-title match lol

How exactly is Cesero vs Black a grudge match? Correct me if I'm wrong, but a grudge match is usually an end to a personal feud. Maybe it's because I'm being logical about this.

we just personally use Grudge match for every non-title match lol

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know, Jeb. I'm still learning how ins and outs of the forum.

its really crazy because almost the RA era PPV names were great. Shit like Armageddon and Bad Blood and No Mercy and Vengeance never needed to be changed. Its been at least 10 years but yeah I still hate the PPV themes/theme names. The only one Im cool with is MitB because thats like a functional PPV with clear implications attached to it similar to the Rumble, and by that token I would be cool with things like King of the Ring, but everything else is weak, especially since the PPV themes make us expect certain matches to have stips and when they dont we get disappointed just like with ER now.

Archived