Wwe 2k20 is supposed to be a big improvement right?

miguelnuva

The Main Menu will be different. That will be the big change.

An I the only one who wasn't a fan of 2k19's menu? I am very welcoming to a new menu.
I think a better question would be "did anyone actually like 2K19's menu?"

Where the hell is this coming from?

Where is what coming from? The dislike for 2k19's menu? From anyone that plays games at night I'd reckon so nearly everyone.

An I the only one who wasn't a fan of 2k19's menu? I am very welcoming to a new menu.

Where is what coming from? The dislike for 2k19's menu? From anyone that plays games at night I'd reckon so nearly everyone.

Please don't generalize and speak for everyone; doubt it's as many, as you claim it to be.

Please don't generalize and speak for everyone; doubt it's as many, as you claim it to be.

I don't think I've ever seen a positive comment about 2K19's menu

Settle down chief. It's not like the menu is a big deal but I literally saw nothing but complaints about it and not a single shred of praise on any threads about the game. The fact it was so bright was objectively a poor choice. Nobody likes to have a bright white screen blasted at their eyes every time they start up a game.

Settle down chief. It's not like the menu is a big deal but I literally saw nothing but complaints about it and not a single shred of praise on any threads about the game. The fact it was so bright was objectively a poor choice. Nobody likes to have a bright white screen blasted at their eyes every time they start up a game.
The brightness was literally the only criticism though

The brightness was literally the only criticism though

Right, I didn't mean to imply there was an issue with the layout or interface itself. Just the brightness.

The character selection screen poses (or lack thereof) were a bit bothersome as well. As part of this community there was something to appreciate about getting that straight-forward, emotionless shot of everyone to see how truly spot-on they all were. However, there was also nothing really enjoyable or visually/aesthetically pleasing about it. Just came off bland...especially, I would imagine, for people who are more casual players of these games. I hope they brought back actual poses but it's no big deal. Maybe having actual poses and being able to somehow turn them off [to the 2K19 style] in Options would be a cool fix.

• 5 weeks later...

Well it will be definately "bigger" if you count the fact that they finally added the womens Story mode and additionaly many different attires as also mixed tag matches.

Well it will be definately "bigger" if you count the fact that they finally added the womens Story mode and additionaly many different attires as also mixed tag matches.

Archived