Help

MadMitch

what is it you need some assistance on friend ? Youtube has some awesome CAW tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wwe+2k19+caw+tutorial+

seen here, as Oz's brother 3x, did some body morphing videos for one of the past smackdown games that helped me out alot as well. I think that was in 2k 17 or 18 CAW tutorial though.

Thank you. I'm just never good at making attires or tattoos. Which makes my caws basic

Here's a technique I use which can really depend on what type of design we're going for. Say I want to do a cool design for the eyes.

First I open Paint on my computer. Yes, the free one that comes with the computer.

Now because I'm not good at proportions I use this technique.

I draw a straight line down the middle and the shape of one side to the right of the line...

step-1.png

Then fill it with red for example...

step-2.png

Then turn the background black...

step-3.png

Then I head over to pixlr.com and open the image in that....

DSCF2960.jpg

Then select the wand tool (I think it's called that)

DSCF2961.jpg

Then with that tool selected I click the image which will give you this...

DSCF2962.jpg

Then in the edit menu I click Invert Selection, then copy and then paste.

Then here's what I do next...

DSCF2964.jpg

DSCF2965.jpg

DSCF2966.jpg

Follow those steps and it removes the background and gives you the outline of the shape...

DSCF2967.jpg

Then in Corel Paintshop Pro X8 I open that image in that and duplicate it then mirror it and bring both images together and we have...

DSCF2968.jpg

Then I just go to the 2k19 site and sign in with my PSN and put this type of image in the game. Then I can use it for things like the eye visor in this...

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-2019-05-31-1

So yeah that's how I do it.

And once you know this you can use this technique to create all kinds of striking designs...

2019-06-03.jpg

Archived