Jericho and the HoF

abhunter

Yeah if Jarrett get can in despite everything with TNA so can Jericho. It'll probably just be a long while from now which is fine imo. I mean, he's still active ffs.

lmao nope. If Sting made it in, why in the world wouldn't Jericho, who has actually spent practically his entire career in WWE? It won't happen while he's with AEW< but the moment he retires? He's in.

The part that's key to acknowledge here, is that Jericho might not ever "retire" fully from AEW. He might seek a position as a production talent or a trainer. It also depends how much of a threat AEW actually becomes to WWE.

The reason why guys like Sting and Jarrett can get in even after being direct competition, is because the competition they worked for has ceased to exist. An ongoing threat in AEW is a much different situation, honestly.

lmao nope. If Sting made it in, why in the world wouldn't Jericho, who has actually spent practically his entire career in WWE? It won't happen while he's with AEW< but the moment he retires? He's in.

The part that's key to acknowledge here, is that Jericho might not ever "retire" fully from AEW. He might seek a position as a production talent or a trainer. It also depends how much of a threat AEW actually becomes to WWE.

The reason why guys like Sting and Jarrett can get in even after being direct competition, is because the competition they worked for has ceased to exist. An ongoing threat in AEW is a much different situation, honestly.

Wasn't Ric Flair in TNA at the time the 4 Horsemen got inducted? And then Billy Gunn was publicly signed to AEW at the time of DX's induction this year. You're correct in saying that if AEW finds major success they might be hesitant, but there's past president for it happening.

Also with Jericho being who he is and having 100 projects at once, I don't think he'd be interested in being a producer, trainer or whatever anywhere. I might be wrong, but that's the vibe I get.

Jericho said on his podcast that he would accept his HOF induction, but not show up cause that would be such a rockstar thing to do lmao

Warrior got in. Hogan sued WWE, nearly killed it and is in. Then got kicked out because he said he hates *Censored*s. Then got reinstated.

The only person in wrestling, alive or dead, who is relevant enough to go in, but is dead certain to not go in, is Chris Benoit.

Him and Mango Kid

Warrior got in. Hogan sued WWE, nearly killed it and is in. Then got kicked out because he said he hates *Censored*s. Then got reinstated.

The only person in wrestling, alive or dead, who is relevant enough to go in, but is dead certain to not go in, is Chris Benoit.

Him and Mango Kid

He said relevant

Him and Mango Kid

He said relevant

I know.

Archived