• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 22,257 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

the pacing of this conference was ass. they blew their loads way too early. they lead with Watch Dogs which made it seem like the door was open for the show to end with Splinter Cell, but they ended with a CGI trailer for a new IP people havent been anticipating. i dont get it.

#42 вrаndоn.

вrаndоn.

Legend

• Members
  • 7,411 posts
  • Gamertag: Brando1021

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:36 PM

Is anyone else looking forward to the Avengers project reveal in a few hours?

Hopefully we see some substantial gameplay footage and even a release date.

#43 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 22,257 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:50 PM

Is anyone else looking forward to the Avengers project reveal in a few hours?

Hopefully we see some substantial gameplay footage and even a release date.

only thing i have left to look forward to. not to contradict my previous post but i hope they show it first because i really dont wanna sit through 12 JRPGs to get to it

#44 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:51 PM

Ghost Recon was the only highlight for me from Ubisoft. Watch Dogs Legion does look good but I haven't played any of the games and plus not digging the political stuff of using Brexit

#45 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,983 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:59 PM

I'll be playing Watch Dogs 2 tomorrow, I did start it way back.. but haven't began the main campaign yet. But WD Legion looks good though.

#46 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,511 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:46 PM

I have WD 1 and 2 in my collection. I played a bit of WD1 but never got very far. Then I got WD2 almost to force myself to get back into WD1, but that never really happened. So, WD2 is not even opened. And I kinda did the same thing with the Assassin's Creed games. Lmao. I played a bit of Odyssey...then bought Origins, which I never even opened. Oops. :lol:

#47 Smackdown Liv

Smackdown Liv

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:48 AM

The new Star Wars game looks fun, I'll be excited to play it when it comes out.

And I can't wait to see the Avengers game, I wonder what'll be like.

#48 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,197 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:01 AM

I have WD 1 and 2 in my collection. I played a bit of WD1 but never got very far. Then I got WD2 almost to force myself to get back into WD1, but that never really happened. So, WD2 is not even opened. And I kinda did the same thing with the Assassin's Creed games. Lmao. I played a bit of Odyssey...then bought Origins, which I never even opened. Oops. :lol:

for what it's worth, I really recommend Odyssey lol

#49 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 22,257 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:16 AM

im nervous man. ive wanted an AAA Avengers game for so long. im so scared of being disappointed.

man every other game is Final Fantasy

im about to cry this shit looks and sounds amazing

Edited by EJ!, 11 June 2019 - 02:03 AM.

#50 Spamming Nooblet

Spamming Nooblet

Hammer Time

• Members
  • 7,465 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Im2DamnLegit

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:20 AM

For some odd reason I never asked my parent's about yet, I had the original Final Fantasy 7 on PS1. I was never into Final Fantasy at all. I was playing Sonic and fighting games like SF, MK, Tekken, and the others throughout my childhood. I played the old FF7 game back then and I got stuck at a certain part I can't really remember and I never touched another FF game since. I think I'll grab the remake because the completionist in me demands it. I was familiar with RPG gameplay since I had Pokemon Yellow on GBC as a child but, I was so into fighting games in the 90's and even still today that I didn't really pay much attention to every other gaming genre.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet, 11 June 2019 - 04:06 AM.

#51 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,066 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:05 AM

The FF7 remake looks great, my worries about the combat have been calmed, AND them announcing a remaster of FF8 for this year has me very happy. I enjoy that game a lot despite its faults and feel its pretty constantly unfairly maligned.

#52 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,547 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:04 AM

The grandma Watch Dogs gameplay had me,dying XD. There's some interesting sheeit this year, none of it I actually wanna play. Gonna go peep this whole Gears Escape thing with da boyz

Oh, and why they keep *censored*ing with Sam Fisher? Give that man a gaddamn game already and stop pissing on yiur fans Ubisoft

Edited by WNX, 11 June 2019 - 06:06 AM.

#53 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:06 PM

Either a lot of people are super particular and picky about videogames or I'm so casual and open minded about trying things.

Updated list of games that has me interested.

Cyberpunk 2077
Avengers
Doom Eternal
Gears of War 5
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Deathloop
Outer Worlds
Halo Infinite
Ghostwire Tokyo
Final Fantasy VI: Remake
Madden NFL 20

Edited by Zondo, 11 June 2019 - 01:13 PM.

#54 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,756 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:41 PM

WORLD PREMIERE...shows random indie game

Microsoft conferences are always the best to watch due to the memes we get from them

#55 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

Smartface Tum Tums

• Members
  • 4,808 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:12 PM

The new Star Wars game looks fun, I'll be excited to play it when it comes out.

Likewise, but I can't help but to feel apprehensive given the fact EA has their name on it.

But I love me some Star Wars, so....  shrug

#56 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:31 PM

WORLD PREMIERE...shows random indie game

Microsoft conferences are always the best to watch due to the memes we get from them

You may not like indie games or find them special but a lot of gamers do. World premieres aren't and have never been exclusive to AAA level games from any company.

Of all things to make a meme(which belongs to Ubisoft), that's not one of them

#57 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,511 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:19 PM

Yeah, majority of what I play these days are indie games. People who snub them are missing out in a huge way. 

Anyway...Nintendo wins.

Weirdest moment was announcing a Dark Crystal game with a giant Netflix logo and then not announcing Netflix for Switch, though. I thought for sure "And you can download Netflix for Switch today" was coming immediately after that. 

But I digress...Nintendo had an amazing show of content. Banjo Kazooie confirmed for Smash. Cadence of Hyrule this week. Luigi's Mansion, Daemon X, No More Heroes all look nice. Witcher 3 is real. A bunch of other ports...but all good stuff (Resident Evil 5 and 6, Mana collection, Contra collection, FF games, etc) a new Contra. Animal Crossing looks better than I ever imagined it would. Pushed back release date sucks, but only Nintendo could be so gracious and apologetic in announcing such a pushback and get away with it. :lol: And...a *censored*ing direct sequel to Breath of the Wild (what?).

Oh...and Pokemon. I'm easily logging 500-600+ hours in that. It looks amazing. 

Edited by Generations, 11 June 2019 - 06:27 PM.

#58 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:23 PM

I haven't been a Nintendo owner since GameCube. Didn't care at all about Wii and Wii U but Switch does seem like a cool and good console. I'd like to try some things and sometimes I do when at Best Buy or Wal-Mart

Edited by Zondo, 11 June 2019 - 06:23 PM.

#59 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 90,511 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:26 PM

I own all three current gen systems. Switch is honestly the most fun I've had playing games in a long time. It feels like something special. It isn't just a piece of electronic equipment that you can play games on. It feels like something that has never existed before. I'm a huge Xbox fan. And I appreciate PS from time to time (mainstream VR is pretty awesome). But, the Switch is the heartbeat of actual video games. I can't exaggerate how much I love the thing. I actually do sleep with it. That's not a joke. :lol:

I think the most exciting thing about Switch, is that you never know what might pop up on there. It's the perfect console for ports and remakes...because, it's so accessible, and it caught the market at such a strange time. There's this constant meeting of old gen and new gen constantly bleeding into the eshop. It kinda blows me away. I check the eshop almost daily. I definitely don't do that on XBox or PS. 

Edited by Generations, 11 June 2019 - 06:32 PM.

#60 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,547 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:49 PM

Still hella jelly My Friend Pedro is on Switch and not Ps4. I wouldn't get a Switch specifically for that but it's getting alot of good sheeit