Will Hulk Hogan Return For 2K20?

Dreamer1084

I know this is a sensitive subject for some people ever since the scandal but with his reinstatement and merchandise sales back on WWE Shop I'm wondering if he's finally going to be in his first wrestling game since WWE 2K15. With Jericho and Dustin Rhodes signing with AEW there will be some open room for Hogan to be added.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jericho and Dustin signing has no effect on who's on the roster in fact my guess is both of them will be on the 2020 roster to

Goldust I don't know but Jericho would have a better chance, the game feels empty to me without Hulk especially when you have Savage and Warrior on the roster.

whens the last time we got a game without Jericho?

i feel like he's been in every wrestling game since Wcw NWO Revenge

Technically he could still make it. Hogan was in Allstars while he was in TNA. And RVD was in TNA when he was in one of the WWE 2k's

Technically he could still make it. Hogan was in Allstars while he was in TNA. And RVD was in TNA when he was in one of the WWE 2k's

Rvd had a contract with 2k,before he went into tnA

They are selling Hogan merch again so Id think he will be in.

Jericho and Goldust I see as being out. Going to work for the competition especially this far before the game goes gold will probably mean both are cut.

They are selling Hogan merch again so Id think he will be in.

Jericho and Goldust I see as being out. Going to work for the competition especially this far before the game goes gold will probably mean both are cut.

I agree, a stint in NJPW is one thing but signing with the new competition is another. Hogan alone would sell more copies of the game due to his following and the fact that it's been 5 years since he's been in.

Jericho wasnt in SVR 07 and 08

He wasn't in 2011 either iirc. There was a big speculation he'd be DLC for that one and didn't end up being in it.

He was still with TNA.
Was talking about Jericho.

I might be confusing 2011 and wwe 12, but I think 2010 was the one Jericho had a RTWM in it.

He wasn't in 2011 either iirc. There was a big speculation he'd be DLC for that one and didn't end up being in it.

He was still with TNA.

I might be confusing 2011 and wwe 12, but I think 2010 was the one Jericho had a RTWM in it.

Jericho's RTWM was in SvR 09.

He was still with TNA.

Jericho's RTWM was in SvR 09.

I still have xbox360 and have all wwe games from svr2007 till wwe2k17

jericho was in svr09 with his alt attire with blue tights and dlc attire

Archived