Official NXT Takeover: 25 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did anyone else find it weird that Breeze took a selfie with Dream after his match? The guy has been ragging on you for weeks, he tries to cheat in your match, and after he beats you, you try to take a selfie with him? He made you look like a chump. Why are you showing you respect him?

Not really. Its not like a personal blood feud. Just a basic wrestling feud with some banter back and forth that ended with sportsmanship is how I saw it.

Tbf, Dawkins has never had the "it" factor. He still doesn't...but, Ford exudes enough confidence and charisma for the both of them. Don't get me wrong...Dawkins is the perfect partner for Ford. It works with him just saying little one-off lines while Ford does the heavy lifting...but, yeah...it's no surprise that he's been in developmental for so long. He's just one of those guys. Great worker...but, needs, needs, NEEDS Ford.

Wesley Blake is in the same boat as Dawkins...except, he has the lame ass Forgotten Sons to help him along, and that shit is never going to get over. :lol: Dawkins is the lucky one.

Wait, how long has Angelo Dawkins been in developmental before this title win? Must've been ages.

I think around the same time Chad Gable was signed? Same with Tucker Knight. But I'm not sure about that

Yeah, I think Dawkins was in developmental back when NXT was just FCW. I think I remember him, Gable, and a few others having plans of some sort of Shoot Nation stable a while back before Gable got paired with Jason Jordan instead. I think Montez has been in for a while, too. I remember when his ring name used to be Kenneth Crawford.

Archived