Participants: Cesaro, Ricochet, TBA
Grudge Match
3-on-1 Handicap Match
The Lucha House Party vs. Lars Sullivan
uaM5Sjy.png

Event Announcement:

WWE Superstars return to Jeddah

igeUt5X.jpg

RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA and STAMFORD, Conn.
The Saudi General Sports Authority, in partnership with WWE, will host an event at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Friday, June 7, at 8 p.m. AST. The event will feature WWE Superstars Roman Reigns, Undertaker, Kofi Kingston, Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins, Goldberg, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar, and stream live on WWE Network.

Additional details on the events matches, ticket availability and pricing, and regional broadcast information will be announced in the coming weeks.

https://www.wwe.com/amp/worldwide/article/wwe-superstars-return-to-jeddah-june-2019?__twitter_impression=true

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gross.

(Both the location of the show and support for the treacherous Suadi Arabian government, as well as the washed up talents being portrayed as relevant). I wish Taker would say no to events like this, and save the tiny part of me that still wants to like him.

Gross.

(Both the location of the show and support for the treacherous Suadi Arabian government, as well as the washed up talents being portrayed as relevant). I wish Taker would say no to events like this, and save the tiny part of me that still wants to like him.

Quite literally the same reaction i had.

I honestly dont even have a reaction. What is Goldberg exactly supposed to be doing ?

And we have to get them in 3 separate matches. ?

Probably gonna make his son take his shirt off again

Have we seen Hogan since the last Saudi show?

If he shows up at this one, I'm taking that as confirmation that he just lives there now.

Yeah, when Mean Gene passed, HOF and he opened Mania lol

Couldn't remember if Mean Gene death happened before or after Saudi show...

And I legit have no recollection of him opening Mania. :lol:

When Alexa Bliss opened WM, she said she will make WM even more awesome at the snap of her finger. Hulk Hogan showed up when she snapped her finger.

I legit dont get all the hate... if WWE is helping change Saudi culture even a tiny bit; then its worth it.

Lol they're not changing culture. They're taking blood money. End of story

I legit dont get all the hate... if WWE is helping change Saudi culture even a tiny bit; then its worth it.

When a couple of your personal can only enter a country under the threat of death because of their existence, you shouldn't go to that country period.

Then you are clearly ignorant of the situation surrounding the country right now. WWE are not helping them change their culture. They are generating the government money to fund all of their other radical schemes, ancient ideologies and downright evil practices.

You should probably go read up about it before commenting, because you're not coming off well here.

Then you are clearly ignorant of the situation surrounding the country right now. WWE are not helping them change their culture. They are generating the government money to fund all of their other radical schemes, ancient ideologies and downright evil practices.

You should probably go read up about it before commenting, because you're not coming off well here.

I think they are when it comes to women. Hear me out, we all know how Saudi feels about women right? Well look at their first two shows so far. The first one, Greatest Royal Rumble, as you would expect, was all males, and nothing was seen or heard about the women. The next show, Crown Jewel however had Renee Young on commentary plus a hype graphic for the upcoming at the time match between Becky Lynch Vs Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series, to one of the biggest pops of the night. Either WWE is trying to cheekily push the boundaries like a 10 year-old kid until the Prince or whomever is ordering these events tells them to stop trying to push their luck, or they are genuinely trying to change the views of women in SA. I honestly be surprised to see someone like Lana or Zelina Vega show up in the corner of their respective client here.

Archived