Official WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Jmerc

eh... I'd rather them not give it someone who can legit become a world champ without MITB. Like Drew.

Andrade would be optimal with his booking right, and it would make sense for his character.

But I hate the fact that they have no idea what to do with it anymore, yet they are so adamant on keeping the concept.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The contract inside the briefcase isnt a two-time use though is it? Its for one title match. Not two. It would be up to Becky if she wanted to put both titles on the line after someone cashes in on her.

I'm glad it was bumped up this year. It gives them a nice opportunity to get one of the belts off of Becky while still protecting her.

Thing is, why would you only cash it in on only one belt? Surely you'd want both belts if you were a wrestler.

Because the contract has always been for one title shot.

Arent the belts going to be defended separately? If you're a SD star and you win MITB, you only go for the SD belt. If you're a RAW star, you go for the RAW belt.

Yes. Its not unified like RyderFan tried to get Vibe on.

Anybody else hoping Andrade wins the Men's Money in the Bank?

Him or Elias for me.

I think it would make the most sense for either one to win. With Andrade, you have Zelina who could boast about Andrade can make history on his terms, and with Elias, you could have him use the briefcase to get even more heat. There's so many possiblities if either of them wins.

I think Andrade or Ali would be great choices for the men's MITB. Both are ready in terms of talent for a world title feud and both would be believable to dethrown Kofi's reign. The only problem I see with Ali is that I don't know how much the fans are behind him.

For the women's, Ember Moon I think would be a good choice. I think Ember would be a great champion if they decide to give the MITB to her. I just don't want her to pull an Alexa from last year and cash in the night of. We already had the "same finish, one year later" booking in the Women's Battle Royal at Wrestlemania.

I think Andrade or Ali would be great choices for the men's MITB. Both are ready in terms of talent for a world title feud and both would be believable to dethrown Kofi's reign. The only problem I see with Ali is that I don't know how much the fans are behind him.

For the women's, Ember Moon I think would be a good choice. I think Ember would be a great champion if they decide to give the MITB to her. I just don't want her to pull an Alexa from last year and cash in the night of. We already had the "same finish, one year later" booking in the Women's Battle Royal at Wrestlemania.

I could see Becky being forced to defend both belts in two different singles matches (and win) just to have to have someone cash in and win one of the belts

What about Cesaro winning the mitb case, though?

Here's something that been bothering me, why did they have the Bar come out to interfere in Kofi's match against Rollins? Not only that, but the night after, they claimed they did it to save kofi from losing the title, despite attacking him and insulting him, calling him a B plus player.

Perhaps, and this is just a theory, but perhaps this may be a plan for Cesaro to finally, FINALLY become a world champion.

Think of it as like a amateur version of NXT great storytelling feud between Ciampa and Johnny.

Let take a look at the similarities between the two. Both have been in WWE for a long time, they both have won the US title, IC title, even the tag titles multiple times, but never once did they ever get a chance to be a world champion, til Kofi got his at wrestlemania recently.

Cesaro could spin that he feels insulted that a "B-plus" player like Kofi won the championship before him, when he have worked just as hard as he did to someday become a world champion himself. He's quite jealous of Kofi, willing to do anything to become the world champion he deserves, so being on good favor with Vince, he help Cesaro in every way! Vince could spin the fact that the new Daniel Bryan failed him, and he wants Cesaro to be the new face of WWE. So, by awarding him the spot at MITB, and with Sheamus' help, he'll claim the breifcase by any means possible.

He would then tease cashing in on Kofi every week after winning the mitb, berating him, getting into his head and such to make him lose focus, and more importantly, lose the one thing that's precious to him and the New Day, the WWE championship...

If the WWE do that, then Cesaro could potentially become just as much of a great heel as Ciampa was in a way. He would become the next big heel presence on Smackdown Live, while Daniel Bryan could move on to Raw to put over some new talents and such...

Archived