WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, we haven't had a successful cash-in in 3 years, when Ambrose cashed-in on the same night and all Shield members were WWE Champion within like 10 mins. Before that was Sheamus, so...we haven't had a good cash-in from the men since Seth in 2015. Damn.

Instead of MitB being 4 from Raw and 4 from SD, it should be 2 from Raw, 2 from SD, 2 from 205, 1 from NXT and 1 from NXT UK.

But...that must make too much sense or something.

Fixed. :hqhq:

Ali using using a 450 Splash now and now Ricochet with a Shooting Star Press. I hope they haven't completely dropped them and are just saving them for big matches. There was like half a year Ricochet hadn't used the 630 in NXT actually and used a springboard 450 and Cradle Shock instead.

WHAT'S UP?

I wonder if the plans of putting The Bloodline (Roman and Usos) back together post-Shakeup were true? Would've been cool if it lead to a heel run from them together, now that the crowd is cooling off on Roman.

This Raw feels like someone watched the NWA special and decided to try to duplicate it. :lol:

Just little things like making more live announcements, trying to have the Usos do a live-hype segment, little pop out videos, and even this good match-up in general, which seems out of character for WWE.

Forgot G & A are on Raw

They weren't, as far as I know?

Remember when everyone thought they were gonna be called Bulletproof due to Finn's new shirt at the time? :lol:

I feel like they do this every couple years. They did the same thing with Miz and Mizdow lmao

Dash a real good brother though.

Usually slideshows, but they don't care about showing this whole squash match. :lol:

Archived