WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Self awareness 100

Fishing for arguments, 101.

Of which, you'll get none...because, I already spend hardly any time on this forum anymore, and I'm not about to get into defending some shit that I wasn't even on about. Have fun thinking I was making a big deal out of something I wasn't. I'm good.

I think you're the one overreacting over nothing here Gen. Nobody else here was doing a classic 'caws.ws overreaction' I think you are mistaking peoples words. I think they are doing that with your words too.

Just drop it.

WWE Received Pressure From Stockholders & Sponsors To Drop Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House

WWE received pressure from some very important people to ditch the Firefly Fun House before it even had a chance to develop. Apparently, the idea of a cult leader for children wasnt too inviting for certain stockholders and sponsors. However, WWE replaying the segment on SmackDown Live seemed to indicate that they are actually following through with their plans for Wyatt.

https://www.gerweck.net/2019/04/24/pressure-on-wwe-to-drop-bray-wyatts-firefly-fun-house/

Finally something that feels fresh and interesting. Nope we can't have that now can we.

That is one hell of a stretch. Makes me wonder if it's actually people upset at it or people imagining how they could get upset at it.

I can honestly not remember a match between them even in NXT. Damn

I think when Becky had just turned heel (forming Team BAE with Sasha) and again during Bayley's redemption arc going leading to her match with Sasha in Brooklyn.

The bray thing is exactly why I only watch the major shows and nothing else. Its something different that had my attention but NO OMG ITS NOT SAFE EERGEHEHGRHEHH like what exactly would happen? People are turning away from the product anyway, wwe merch sales are down (its shitty merch), apparent confusion with character directions, awful use of newer talent, BUT theyre actually making a shit ton of money which is incredible. So the point is, is Bray being a weird guy with creepy puppets really going to just break everyone and every sponsor is going to flee in disgust? Oh please....

WWE Received Pressure From Stockholders & Sponsors To Drop Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House

WWE received pressure from some very important people to ditch the Firefly Fun House before it even had a chance to develop. Apparently, the idea of a cult leader for children wasnt too inviting for certain stockholders and sponsors. However, WWE replaying the segment on SmackDown Live seemed to indicate that they are actually following through with their plans for Wyatt.

https://www.gerweck.net/2019/04/24/pressure-on-wwe-to-drop-bray-wyatts-firefly-fun-house/

Finally something that feels fresh and interesting. Nope we can't have that now can we.

I hope they give them a big *Censored* you and do it anyways. I was just listening to Bully Ray talk about how Vince dropped the Bully gimmick because of the Be A Star shit last week. I had no idea about it and it pissed me off. Just the thought of our entertainment being neglected because of some stupid sponsors who dont even watch the show really bothers me.

For the love of god...just do a run with the original mask, or with no mask at all.

The half maskes have always looked like shit.

Also, the Bray angle better not get dropped just because of stupid fans bitching. I like this new direction a whole lot. Let the man have room to breathe.

THIS!!!!

I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE HIM BACK UNLESS HE HAS A BETTER ATTIRE. PERIOD.

https://twitter.com/TheBethPhoenix/status/1122660219941732353?s=19

Beth Phoenix GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK. She's doing live event shots next month, who knows about any on TV though.

I always thought she retired too soon but if shes got it by all means. At least she hasnt worn out her welcome like Alicia Fox certainly has

What era is that? I remember Beth wrestling the Kelly Kellys and Eves of the division lol

Yeah, she was. I'm just saying, she probably looked at the way that things were during that time and figured "why am I doing this?"...not saying she managed to avoid terrible matches entirely. She definitely wasn't that lucky. Lol.

What era is that? I remember Beth wrestling the Kelly Kellys and Eves of the division lol

Yeah, she was. I'm just saying, she probably looked at the way that things were during that time and figured "why am I doing this?"...not saying she managed to avoid terrible matches entirely. She definitely wasn't that lucky. Lol.

I'd go one step further and say she avoided a terrible injury too.

But if Beth sticks around for a little longer, can she ditch DoD and have a singles run. Theres a few matches Id love to see her in. Vs Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Alexa, Asuka, Kairi, a rematch between her and Nattie (but a proper feud, tbh) and a rematch against Alicia. Thats just a few matches I want.

Archived