Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,520 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:27 AM

They need to move either Seth or Becky to Smackdown so she gets her old attitude back. The one that got her over in the first place.

"Move to SmackDown"? What is this foreign concept?

WILDCARDDDDD

#4942 Ziggy Vercetti

Ziggy Vercetti

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"

• Members
  • 58,586 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:10 AM

Honeymoon continues
https://twitter.com/...5056186370?s=21

#4943 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 39,179 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:44 AM

Yeah i really dont like them actually making Seth and Becky an on screen couple. It came right the *Censored* outa nowhere too and then they just threw this whole feud with Corbin and Lacey together as a mixed feud. It just really kinda brings both of them down several pegs imo

#4944 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:58 AM

I just watched the WWE Reimagined, and I got goosebumps when Sting said "There is no way The Stinger is getting Tombstoned by The Taker. That ain't happening. Not on my watch." If only Sting would have joined in 2002 or even 2003 instead of 2014.

Yeah. Imagine if Sting would have showed up to help Shawn Michaels during his feud against Evolution back then. Would have been something amazing. 

Agreed. Flair and Triple H vs Sting and Shawn Michaels would have been incredible. Then you could have had Sting vs HBK down the line. It would have been fun to see that happen.

#4945 Monkey D. Jiggy

Monkey D. Jiggy

Kurosaki Ichigo

• Members
  • 24,540 posts
  • Twitter: @Jackel_Ramzilla

Posted 08 July 2019 - 07:15 AM

Shoot relationships used in wrestling always lead to a shit experience, except for Triple H-Stephanie but that's maybe nostalgia talking.

It takes away from the character's personal story and everything else feels like it's being shoehorned in. Like with D-Bryan & Brie, Cena & Nikki, Becky a.k.a. The Man now ironically feels almost defined by her relationship with her man.

As for Rollins, he already was uninteresting, so nothing changes. If anything, he needed this more than Becky did.

Oh wait, adding the Candice-factor in the Gargano v. Ciampa-feud was a good idea, because it made that feud more real.

Edited by Monkey D. Jiggy, 08 July 2019 - 07:16 AM.

#4946 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,089 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:20 AM

I'm not for the whole relationship on TV cause Becky was built up as needing noone in her journey and now she has a dude helping her. 

Since when does not needing anyone mean you cant have allies and/or help ever? Be a pretty shit existence if you were constantly on your own. Shes not a hermit.

Also isnt she the one helping him? Its not like shes a damsel in distress. Not that I have seen anyway.

#4947 miguelnuva

miguelnuva

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 999 posts
  • Gamertag: LiveMr Craig

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:48 PM

Did Wwe forget Seth was The Man for like 2 years before Becky? I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it.

#4948 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,089 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:53 PM

Probably because it was just a random nickname and was not important to his career than it has been to Beckys.

#4949 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 39,993 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:05 PM

Also...Seth was "The Man" because Roman was "The Guy", which also lead to Ambrose calling himself "The Dude"

These Shield feuds are over, so that is another factor

Edited by LEGION, 08 July 2019 - 01:07 PM.

#4950 aono55

aono55

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:09 PM

Yeah... The Man, Kingslayer, Beastslayer...

Anyway, yeah for me, the only thing is how corny it is on screen, and how randomly it's been put together... but to be fair, most things are both anyways...

The positive thing is these little mixed tag team matches we are getting, it's just a dab of something fresher at least. Even the random air time of Kannelis... this is what enhancement talents are actually for.

Another good thing is that they are not acting like eachothers vallets all the time, and the story will probably diffuse after Seth is done with Corbin... which is sooner rather than later I hope...

Edited by aono55, 08 July 2019 - 01:09 PM.