WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why announce returns, that's really *censored*ing annoying, *censored*ing *Censored*

Also, Finn vs. Nakamura next Tuesday, so I guess all that "FINN IS A DEAD CHAMP OF A DEAD DIVISION"-talk dies for at least a week.

If ratings didnt smell like garbage they probably wouldnt announce them. They look for any ratings boost they can get now. I miss the surprise return pops too.

I just watched the WWE Reimagined, and I got goosebumps when Sting said "There is no way The Stinger is getting Tombstoned by The Taker. That ain't happening. Not on my watch." If only Sting would have joined in 2002 or even 2003 instead of 2014.

I just watched the WWE Reimagined, and I got goosebumps when Sting said "There is no way The Stinger is getting Tombstoned by The Taker. That ain't happening. Not on my watch." If only Sting would have joined in 2002 or even 2003 instead of 2014.

Yeah. Imagine if Sting would have showed up to help Shawn Michaels during his feud against Evolution back then. Would have been something amazing.

It's not for 2K20, it's a new web series or something

https://twitter.com/beckylynchwwe/status/1147950675814494208?s=21

Nobody is angry Becky, just tired of WWE and prob you two in a way for forcing the relationship. That's what making it cringey. I put the blame on WWE though and the fans that obsess with every inch of the roster personal lives. Eat it up tho :shift:

They need to move either Seth or Becky to Smackdown so she gets her old attitude back. The one that got her over in the first place.

Yeah i really dont like them actually making Seth and Becky an on screen couple. It came right the *Censored* outa nowhere too and then they just threw this whole feud with Corbin and Lacey together as a mixed feud. It just really kinda brings both of them down several pegs imo

Yeah. Imagine if Sting would have showed up to help Shawn Michaels during his feud against Evolution back then. Would have been something amazing.

Agreed. Flair and Triple H vs Sting and Shawn Michaels would have been incredible. Then you could have had Sting vs HBK down the line. It would have been fun to see that happen.

Shoot relationships used in wrestling always lead to a shit experience, except for Triple H-Stephanie but that's maybe nostalgia talking.

It takes away from the character's personal story and everything else feels like it's being shoehorned in. Like with D-Bryan & Brie, Cena & Nikki, Becky a.k.a. The Man now ironically feels almost defined by her relationship with her man.

As for Rollins, he already was uninteresting, so nothing changes. If anything, he needed this more than Becky did.

Oh wait, adding the Candice-factor in the Gargano v. Ciampa-feud was a good idea, because it made that feud more real.

I'm not for the whole relationship on TV cause Becky was built up as needing noone in her journey and now she has a dude helping her.

Since when does not needing anyone mean you cant have allies and/or help ever? Be a pretty shit existence if you were constantly on your own. Shes not a hermit.

Also isnt she the one helping him? Its not like shes a damsel in distress. Not that I have seen anyway.

Yeah... The Man, Kingslayer, Beastslayer...

Anyway, yeah for me, the only thing is how corny it is on screen, and how randomly it's been put together... but to be fair, most things are both anyways...

The positive thing is these little mixed tag team matches we are getting, it's just a dab of something fresher at least. Even the random air time of Kannelis... this is what enhancement talents are actually for.

Another good thing is that they are not acting like eachothers vallets all the time, and the story will probably diffuse after Seth is done with Corbin... which is sooner rather than later I hope...

Archived