WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I always hated RAW because of their stale storylines. SD is always my go to show for the main roster.

But now SD is just the 4th and 5th hour of RAW. Wildcard rules is pure sh*t.

Vince should really step down on his role. Or at least take a year rest. I am starting to lose interest with the product. Good thing they have NXT.

I enjoyed watching 205 live this week than both RAW and SD.

Anybody else notice AJ from Tough Enough 2011 aka the voice of Buzz in 2K19 last night? Who knew he was YOLO County Tag Team Champion.

Running Knee is cool, but I wish Sonya kept the Shouten. :(

HOLY *Censored*, CHAD GABLE ON 205 LIVE.

Awesome debut. Seems the finish may have been botched? Both guys seemed pretty upset by the countout finish and Gable called for a microphone but they quickly switched to replays. What would it have hurt to give them 5 more mins? 205 Live always finishes 10-15 mins early anyway.

Honestly, I think I am finished with WWE. I'll still watch NXT, and I might struggle through the PPVS...but, as far as Raw and SD go? I just can't do it anymore. There has never been a time in my life where I actually stopped watching the weekly shows. As bad as they got...I still watched em, because why not? But there's so much shit to occupy my time now...be it video games, movies, tv shows, or other wrestling programs. There is just no reason for me to spend two or three hours of my exceedingly valuable time on this shit. It doesn't even pass as background noise or multitasking anymore...because I'd rather multi-task other things. You know shit's bad when it's slipped beyond multi-tasking.

Probably wouldn't happen, but I had a dream (well nightmare) that they ended up making a storyline about the whole Vince, Shane, and Cena birthday tweet thing.

It had Shane winning the title, and progressively becoming more and more egotistical. Starting to act like he fully owns the company, and he won the title to prove to Vince that he should be fully in charge of everything, or something like that.

So Vince did the whole put Shane against a wrestler of his choosing (like when Shane faced The Undertaker), and he picked Cena, which drove Shane even madder, because he felt he could never make his father proud with Cena always in the way.

I ended up waking up before it really finished, but it would have probably ended with Shane winning clean, because lolwwe.

Stephanie and HHH were involved in some way, too. Like tried having an intervention to tell Shane to stop, etc...

It was weird :lol:

Squared Circle Pit #49 - WWE's Rowan Talks Favorite Metal Bands

https://metalinjection.net/podcasts/squaredcirclepit/squared-circle-pit-49-wwes-rowan-talks-favorite-metal-bands

Here's a link to a podcast with Rowan. He talks about his favorite metal bands. He also said Aliester Black tatse in music is really heavy.

Seems to be into that folk/power metal groove. Thats good shit. I imagine Aleister enjoys that hardcore and black metal shit. Thats good shit too.

Rowan actaully said he asked Aliester for recommendations, and he some if it was too heavy for him. Aliester has gone on record to say he likes black metal. Apparently, Zelina Vega likes it too. Even IMPACT's Kevin Kross is a fan Amon Amarth.

WrestleVotes isn't exactly reliable, I believe. But at the same time, the way they've been pushing Shane as a top heel lately, I can see it happening. Which is sad and unfortunate...

If that means that Drew is next in line, I'm for it.

Archived