JoJo and Bray Wyatt Expecting a child

.Nëro

WWE ring announcer JoJo and Bray Wyatt announced on their respective Instagram accounts that they are expecting a baby in June:

The WWE Universe has been waiting for Wyatt to return for a while and we may be getting closer, as JoJo teased.

I’m so excited to announce baby Knash, coming this June! This has been the most beautiful, incredible experience of my life so far. I am so happy that I was able to use this time to enjoy this privately but now I’m ready to share it with you all. I could not be happier!!! This truly has been the biggest blessing. And words can not explain how ready and excited we are to meet you my little man! I love you more than you’ll ever know. ?? Oh and WWE universe WE will be back when the time is right ? ? by the incredible @forerophotography

- Jojo Offical Twitter

nero

So thats why shes been gone huh. Honestly surprised I hadnt seen any news or rumors of it.

Also rprised they lasted this long off of Bray cheating on his wife for JoJo too :lol: but good luck to them I guess.

I do wish them the best of luck, but im with Bray's wife on this situation, as Both Bray and Bo knew what they were getting into being from wrestling families and yeah, he cheated on his wife, no sympathies for him. Owen and others put in the effort to make it work, so yeah.

There are no 'sides' and the 'situation' you are referring to is done. Not sure what bringing up others wrestlers had to do with it, but that is unnecessary and redundant.

• 1 month later...

Big congrats to them.

Wonder if his return will be postponed for now? He could have a whole other month of vignettes now with the mask.

Archived