NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

He was the CAROLINA CAVEMAN.

Ha! An actual prehistoric caveman gimmick would be fun tbh.

Someone like Bronson Reed (Jonah Rock) should try it!

The only thing close to that (that I can remember)...is Taz, way back in very early ECW.

Kinda weird that there's never been anything else like that.

Umaga kinda was...but he was just a straight-up island savage. Which...is kinda what Taz was as well.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Triple H lit rn.

So these Full Sail hardcore fans gonna show up every week now? Once a month is one thing, but every week is like a job almost lmao

at least theyll be less burnt out. hate how quiet the end-of-tapings crowds were

Meltzer really having a bad week man lmao

What happened ? Ive been so behind and busy I havent had time to listen to the Observers this past week
Three people he said werent coming back anytime soon all came back in four days.
still more credible than Brad Shepard/Ringsidenews

Meltzer got the scoop about Lio today as well lol

I was prepared to pop hard as *Censored* if I heard KO or Ciampa's music hit during that in-ring brawl. Idk why I was convinced one of them was gonna come out for some reason lol.

Anyways, the show was great.

- Happy as *Censored* to see my boy Lio back.

- WALTER vs. KUSHIDA is a match I never knew I wanted to see. I hope WALTER kills him. Imperium being in NXT right now gives me a feeling that we'll have a mega WarGames 4-Man Triple Threat Tag Team match.

- It's cool seeing UE with all the gold, but I hate that it came at the expense of Dream losing the belt to Roddy. I love him, but Roddy as a singles champion doesn't seem appealing to me - even as a heel. Dude is still really dry to me.

- The Women's FFW match was great. Super glad that Candice won. I would be dope if Candice got an upset win over Shayna, but I want Dakota to take the belt off Shayna instead.

They have a guy called Nick Ogarelli working live events who's look would kinda fit a caveman gimmick.

Bet the NXT Title match will be in 2 weeks along with the NXT Women's Title (already confirmed) to go head to head with AEW Dynamite's premiere. Same week as SD FOX premiere and HIAC, huge week lol

NXT Clash of Champions. Lio gets his title shot too. :shifty:

The way WALTER showed up was amazing.

Imperium clearing the ring for him, then standing straight for his arrival.

Not moving an inch from their position, leaving a space between Aichner and Wolfe in the ring

A well forged army

:hqhq:

The way WALTER showed up was amazing.

Imperium clearing the ring for him, then standing straight for his arrival.

Not moving an inch from their position, leaving a space between Aichner and Wolfe in the ring

A well forged army

:hqhq:

GOAT

Solid live debut show. Lots of stuff happened and the pacing felt good throughout the entire night, more of that please.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived