NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus, it's part of the submission. It's not illegal if it's part of the hold.

This

Like Sasha Banks & Bayley stomping on each other's head, while applying a submission.

Exactly. Like when Sasha was stomping Bayley's hand during the Bank's Statement,or when Bayley was kicking Sasha in the head when she had that omoplata/fujiwara hybrid hold on Sasha during their Iron Man match. Heck, Ciampa used to elbow the heck out of his opponents while applying his version of the Rings of Saturn, and Callihan/Crowe used to stomp the heck out of someone's head when he used the Stretch Muffler/Crowe Bar. If they won't tap out, you can at least make the submission harder to withstand, or get the knockout.

Nothing wrong with being corny, even if he was. He's having fun. Why shit on someone for having fun? He aint harming anyone. Just makes you look cynical.

And I should know, I do it all the time.

Nothing wrong with being corny, even if he was. He's having fun. Why shit on someone for having fun? He aint harming anyone. Just makes you look cynical.

No you're just a dick, in my personal opinion of course. Not the same. Riddle is at least talented. Lol I find it corny. You can't seem to grasp that. This is a forum, we don't need to agree. Lol

No you're just a dick, in my personal opinion of course. Not the same. Riddle is at least talented. Lol I find it corny. You can't seem to grasp that. This is a forum, we don't need to agree. Lol

But wrestlers cut promos like this all the time in the ring (minus the cursing), worse at that. Whats the difference with Riddle? Being real is corny?

I never once said your opinion was invalid or that we had to agree. I didn't insult you at all so there is no need to call me a dick. Of course this is a forum and we don't need to agree, does that actually have to be said? That is exactly what is going on here isn't it?

I think that way of thinking is soft as hell and people who get upset (not saying you, I'm saying PEOPLE) over Twitter postings need to take it less seriously. I'm not getting at YOU, you just happen to be the conduit of the point I'm trying to make.

Ease up on attacking people A.O.L please, not everything I say is an attack at you.

To answer you Bushy, doing it out of kayfabe is corny. That's the issue for me. It's only going to lead to him getting in trouble. Dude is talented. But he doesn't have to act like that on social media. Like if Goldberg has you blocked why continue to bother the guy? It's corny. Then you're asking Vince and etc to make the match a triple threat match? It just comes off corny to me. Can't explain why I feel it is better than that. It's just something I observed and commented on.

If it was going to get him in trouble, it already would have. He has a big enough following where WWE doesn't want the backlash that would come from punishing him just because he talked some shit about "some of the boys".

Also, I doubt WWE gives a shit about Goldberg, tbr. They know he can draw some money...so they keep using him. Other than that, I don't see Goldberg as a guy who many people in WWE respect to begin with. Now...the Jericho stuff is a bit more confusing to me, because, everyone knows that Jericho is good...and I really don't know where the feud with Jericho even started.

"Kyle, you slay me." :lol:

Damn, Tall NXT Fan yelling at Shane Thorne like as if he just joined AEW.

Finally ditched The Mighty theme/trons lol

Damn, upset win by Thorne.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived