NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just going to mention earlier how it looks like they wrote British Strong Style off NXT UK for Imperium lol Big loss for that brand, but I'm happy for Dunne.

Just wondering, did they reveal the third stipulation or nah? I don't think they did.

I think that will only be revealed on the night (if they need it, which they obviously will :hqhq: )

Welcome back Teagan! Hope the knee holds up well.

Does anybody know what Swerve's finish is? I'm compiling some stuff for the 2k20 sigs and fins list. I know he has the Swerve stomp, but with Balor using it too, he might not be able to go with that.

Anyway, I hope someone else steps up to face Cole after Gargano. I wouldn't mind seeing Riddle or Lee step up to him.

Now we wait for Dakota. ??? I would say they're most likely going back to NXT UK, but who knows if they need em with them pushing Piper Niven, Kay Lee Ray and Jinny w/ Jazzy Gabriel super hard lately. I guess they do need more big name babyfaces besides Tony and Niven.

Now we wait for Dakota. ??? I would say they're most likely going back to NXT UK, but who knows if they need em with them pushing Piper Niven, Kay Lee Ray and Jinny w/ Jazzy Gabriel super hard lately. I guess they do need more big name babyfaces besides Tony and Niven.

Xia is also pushed as a top babyface tho they start and stop her push so not consistently.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived