NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joaquin Wilde (DJZ) opens up about suffering a life-threatening injury.

I remember listening to the full story on Colt Cabana's podcast a few years ago. What a story, Mexico can sure be a crazy place.

DJ Joaquin. ???

GARZA JR. He bout to swoon every lady in here when he removes his tights mid-match.

Crazy match and great finisher.

This promo music kinda sounds like CFO$'s official cover of the theme KUSHIDA has been using. So I'd imagine that's his new theme lol

So glad Street Profits started wearing red and tricked WWE into going back to the red cups. The black cup with their logo was cringe. :lol:

Crowd scared af Street Profits bout to lose in their first defense. :lol:

KILLIAN DAIN.

His vignette is eerily similar to Andrade's debut vignettes though. :lol:

Oh shit, Nikos Rikos. This one's weird af...he's WrestlePro champ here in my area. Same place KM/Kevin Matthews and Fallah Bahh from Impact come out of.

Corey Taylor with the NXT title lol

Just give me the repackaged Io Shirai I got spoiled on a YouTube thumbnail already.

Why Shayna Baszler got the Vengeance 2001 set on her tron video? Lmao

Shayna looks tough af with those MMA gloves. What took her so long to wear em? Well, guess it's fitting in a cage lol

Let Io moonsault off the cage, cowards.

The ref ain't deserve that door bump. :(

CANDICE AND IO WITH THE DIVES.

YOWIE WOWIE.

Goddamn, what a match and what a finish. May be a better escape than Kofi's this weekend lol

Io. :(

DID NOT SEE THIS HEEL TURN COMING.

I don't think even Asuka was able to get this much heat during her little heel run near the end of her time in NXT lol

It's summer for two seconds and ya'll leave me looking like BooBoo the Fool watching wrestling by myself. ???

Good episode.

I like this Breakout Tournament. Giving me CWC feels. Also glad Garza won. He kinda reminds me of Andrade with the way he carries himself. Joaquin was great to watch, but I hate whatever is going on with his hair. I'd be down for him to wear a mask, especially if he's gonna be a face.

Profits gave me a scare with that impromptu title match. Those things don't usually end well. Also think it's time for some more teams in the NXT division, it's just the four ladder match teams now, right? Be nice to get an 'official' talent exchange going with NXT UK and 205 Live, get Grizzled Young Vets, Moustache Mountain, Aichner/Barthel and Lucha House Party coming through every now and then.

Keith Lee's been gone for a minute hasn't he? Nice seeing him again. Still not liking this theme, and missing his Spirit Bomb, but the man is good.

Cage match and finish were awesome. Heel Io was a twist. I wonder if this was originally planned to start a Kairi vs Io feud before Kairi got the call up, and they replaced her with Candice?

I hope 3.0 make their debut soon, and I'd like to see the TMDK boys together, Rock and Sexton are already teaming on live events, just put Thorne with them. The recent live event teams of Brennan Williams/Isaiah Scott and Jordan Myles/Keith Lee would be cool too.

Shane Thorne's got a cocky new look on live events. I'd love to see them give TMDK another try with The Mighty name again, it was pretty short lived lol

There was a picture a few months back of Shane riding on Rhea Ripley's shoulders for a mixed tag match, I'd be for her moving on from NXT UK and being a part of the group too, after her feud with Piper there's nothing else for her to do. Actually... scrap that, move TMDK over to NXT UK to join Rhea and let's have a real faction war.

I'm still waiting on Shane Thorne to wow me. I always wanted him to, because I love his look, but ever since that injury the dude has been lackluster af. Not that he's gotten all that many chances to showcase himself since, but I specifically remember him being a flop in the Worlds Apart tournament.

Will we be getting TUE vs. Imperium at War Game ya think? In an almost NXT Survivor Series thing?

Whats even the point of War Games if that doesnt happen?

Wolfe gonna slice his dome open again

Will we be getting TUE vs. Imperium at War Game ya think? In an almost NXT Survivor Series thing?

Whats even the point of War Games if that doesnt happen?

Wolfe gonna slice his dome open again

Wolfe vs. O'Reilly vs. Chair Part II

Hope Grimes/Lee didn't have to drop the Mushroom Stomp thanks to Kofi. Dude perfected that move lol

I'M DAT I'M DAT I'M DAT HBIC.

"SHE DID IT FOR THE CHILDREN." :lol:

WHOOP. DAT. ASS.

If the Forgotten Sons end up being the next champs due to the Street Profits getting called up, I'm pulling up on Paul Heyman.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived