Chris Hemsworth To Play Hulk Hogan In Biopic

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda curious on who they'd get to play adult Brooke Hogan, if they include Hogan's incesty comments about her.

The movie is about a young Hogan. Why would it include adult Brooke at all? Sometimes I think you say things just to be controversial, regardless of whether it makes any damn sense at all.

I'm kinda curious on who they'd get to play adult Brooke Hogan, if they include Hogan's incesty comments about her.

The movie is about a young Hogan. Why would it include adult Brooke at all? Sometimes I think you say things just to be controversial, regardless of whether it makes any damn sense at all.

Oh I thought it was overall, and that we just got a sneak preview of 80s Hogan or something.

Umm considering Bischoff and Hogan are Executive Producers and have been trying to get this made for a while. I'm gonna say Bias is gonna be huge. Because Hogan can't do two things 1. Tell the truth 2. Get over himself.

Oh is that right? Fair enough. Don't watch it then.

I hope some of you understand that a biopic doesn't automatically make it 'bias' toward Hogan. Biopics can be very neutral. Just because they're making it doesn't mean it'll benefit Hogan in any way.

Hogan & Bischoff are the executive producers of the film. It's definitely going to be bias, in Hogans favor. Lol.

I swear people see a post and reply without boring to read the rest of the page.

Yeah I get it. Producers and bias, whatever. Who cares? If someone wants to make this movie then let em, Wont effect you if you don't watch it.

I hope some of you understand that a biopic doesn't automatically make it 'bias' toward Hogan. Biopics can be very neutral. Just because they're making it doesn't mean it'll benefit Hogan in any way.

Hogan & Bischoff are the executive producers of the film. It's definitely going to be bias, in Hogans favor. Lol.

I guess in this movie we'll see him almost be the bassist for Metallica then.

Guess we're not allowed to discuss things Creep doesn't like, then.

Ehhh, what? What don't I like? Discuss things all you want, I'm still allowed to tell you you're dumb for complaining if you're never going to see it anyway.

Yeah it goes both ways.

Hahaha..."a piece of shit". I mean...he made a racial slur, and it was not cool. But this dude ain't out here trying to ruin people's lives or anything. For the most part, Hogan has probably been a positive influence on more people than not.

He proved that he ain't squeaky clean.

But, no one really should have ever expected him to be in the first place.

As far as pro wrestlers go, I don't think Hogan even scratches the top 20% for scummy behavior, truth be told.

I don't care about this movie or Hogan, I just came in to see what the reactions were. Gen you know I got nothing against you but I really REALLY hate when people reduce the Hogan situation to just the slur. It's not about the slur. The scandal and his racism both exist without the slur. Replace the slur with "black people". Same effect. This wasn't a slip up and his only mistake was not vetting the people he gets intimate with. He candidly expressed how he felt. Racism is a mindset, not just a momentary action. I'm not interested in killing people for liking Hogan. If anyone is a fan of his, continue being a fan, all I ask is that we not sugarcoat the version of Hogan that has been revealed to us.

I don't mean to derail the topic, so y'all carry on.

I agree in that it's not just about the word itself. If he just said the word, it wouldn't be a big issue. it was his mindset. I'm about to go into a long rant here, if you wanna call me a liberal snowflake or a sjw or whatever, I don't care.

I'm Indian. And not one of those Indian kids that can pass for white. I look very Indian. Growing up in a predominantly white school, yeah, I got some jokes here and there as a kid, but whatever, I made fun of kids too. But then I became a teenager and started dating. And living where I lived, I was usually dating white girls. And this being around 20 years ago before most people had cell phones and instant communication, the parents always wanted to meet you before you took out their daughter. So I had to meet a lot of dads..

Pretty much every single girl I dated, their father had a problem with me not being white. Sometimes they would be totally nice to my face, but then when me and the girl would be alone, the girl would say something like "you know my dad hates you, right? He hates that you're brown." And other times, the dad would say something right to my damn face. Like I remember this one time, one dad was like "So the Kwiki Mart gave you the night off, huh?" The daughter was all embarrassed and said something like "Dad, stop!" And the dad said "I'm just kidding with my buddy Apu here" and I remember being so angry with that guy, and thinking to myself "i'm not your buddy, asshole. Let's see if you're still in a kidding mood after I f*** your daughter tonight" And by the way, I didn't grow up in some hillbilly redneck town, I'm from California.

Now for Hogan, he was my favorite wrestler as a kid in the '80s. He was my favorite everything, he was my hero, my idol. I worshiped the guy. I was a complete Hulkamaniac. When I was a teenager in the '90s, and rebellious and wanting to root for the bad guy, he joined the nWo and I was the biggest nWo fan. When he came back to the WWE and was feuding with the Rock, I was cheering for Hogan just as loudly as anyone in the crowd at WM18. When he went to TNA, I even started watching TNA. This was around the time this message board was active, you can go back and read my posts from five/six years ago. I'm defending Hogan constantly. His backstage politics, his workrate, all of it. But this I can't defend.

When I was a kid, they had a storyline that Earthquake crushed Hogan, and he was thinking about retiring. They asked fans to write in to try and convince Hogan to keep wrestling. I wrote the guy three separate long letters begging him not to quit. I worshiped the guy. And to think if I was dating Brooke, this asshole would be just like those other racist dads I had to deal with growing up. I'm sorry, I just can't get past it.

I am willing to forgive, I am willing to let people learn from their mistakes. But they have to be genuinely sorry for what they did. And he is only sorry that he got caught.

It isn't just about a movie being made, it's about controlling a narrative as well. Now every movie will have some Bias [Don't get me started on Bohemian Rhapsody ] , But with Hogan's track record of lies and Inability to take responsibility for his shitty behavior this is a effort to cleanse the bad feelings adjust-ant to him without being sorry. And some might call bullshit but the Hogan Movie idea has been around for a long while [NWO days] . It died down and only really heated up again as Hogan was trying to rebuild from the wreckage of the scandal. The Birth of Hulkamania? Do't make me laugh. The real story is the only one hogan doesnt want to tell. the truth.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived