EZyNWiG.jpg

Grudge Match

6 Man Tag Team Match

The Shield vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley w/ Lio Rush

NK84jqf.jpg

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kofi situation is a curveball. Mostly because I don't think WWE wants to have Bryan's hemp belt represent the company at WM. But...would they go as far as to make Kofi the champion before then? Will he win it at Fastlane and then lose it to someone else before Mania? Would they have Kofi actually go to Mania as champion? I doubt it. That's just a really murky situation all around. Which I appreciate. I don't really know what they're going to do here.

The Kofi situation is a curveball. Mostly because I don't think WWE wants to have Bryan's hemp belt represent the company at WM. But...would they go as far as to make Kofi the champion before then? Will he win it at Fastlane and then lose it to someone else before Mania? Would they have Kofi actually go to Mania as champion? I doubt it. That's just a really murky situation all around. Which I appreciate. I don't really know what they're going to do here.

Why would WWE not want the belt representing Mania? It represents a cleaner, less polluted world. I'm sure WWE are fine with it being showcased at Mania..

That's just my opinion.

Why would WWE not want the belt representing Mania? It represents a cleaner, less polluted world. I'm sure WWE are fine with it being showcased at Mania..

That's just my opinion.

*laughs in republican America*

I can see a screwy finish to end Bryan vs. Kingston leading to a final match at Mania (which Kofi wins? PLEASE.)

Not sure how long they could do this for though :fedup:

I can see a screwy finish too, sadly I'm leading towards a more pessimistic way as I think the timing is way too good for WWE's way of thinking to break up New Day.

I think either Xavier, E or both will screw Kofi during the match, turning on him with the typical jelousy excuse, and the confrontation will end up with a Triple Threat at WM between the three members.

Either that, or when Kofi loses he pays his frustration with them, in a physical way.

I hope I'm wrong though, New Day should never break up, at least not with a betrayal in mind, but it just seems like a perfect opportunity for WWE to pull out something like this.

I can see a screwy finish to end Bryan vs. Kingston leading to a final match at Mania (which Kofi wins? PLEASE.)

Not sure how long they could do this for though :fedup:

Thats my biggest issue. Thats why I hate having another stupid filler PPV in before WM. But even then, Kofis momentuem can run dry without the PPV. I really have no idea what direction they could or should go in.

Archived