WWE Drama

EJ!

Guest Fight Me.

I'm also hearing about how Lio has gone broke because he supposedly has poor management with money. I can definitely see that.

Yeah, so much for being Moneytistic.

6BBOwJ3.jpg

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Shades of Cool

I'm also hearing about how Lio has gone broke because he supposedly has poor management with money. I can definitely see that.

Yeah, so much for being Moneytistic.

6BBOwJ3.jpg

:lol:

Isn't carrying someones bags a thing the vets on the roster do to the newcomers along with some other ribbing and such? Don't agree with it, but I'm saying that this shouldn't be a shock, plus it happens with roadies. Hell The Hardys had to get beer or something when they made it on the roster via request from JBL, didn't do it what was told and got some heat. Wrestlers court too due to Michael Hayes, but that was for something else.

Yep. Back in the 80's - early 00's.

By looking at newer comments - most directly Aleister Black's FB post after Roman Reigns' cancer announcement - we can conclude that this is no longer the case. Especially with NXT as a transitional brand being a thing.

Actually it still happens according to pwinsider, apparently the authors of pain and Drake Maverick were doing that , during the European tour

This is so weird, i dont know what to think anymore. XD

But if you have Mark Henry who is not your biggest fan then it says a lot...henry is a good guy who doesnt easily goes against someone.

And lets not act like Rush didnt came in without baggage, the guy was known for having a attitude and ego before coming to the wwe.

A better apology than Hogan's.

Yup.

He didnt weasel his way out, he said it was bad, that he is sorry and isnt the person anymore.

I cant stand his character but im ready to give him a second chance to prove he has changed.

More can not be done, if you own your faults and apologize then its that...prove you are better than who you were and its fine to me.

WWE Sponsor Responds To Lars Sullivan's Controversial Comments, Sullivan Not At Today's Live Events

As noted, Lars Sullivan issued a public apology for the bigoted and misogynistic comments that resurfaced on social media this week, some that were made after he signed with WWE.

Sullivan wrote:

"There is no excuse for the inappropriate remarks that I made years ago. They do not reflect my personal beliefs nor who I am today, and I apologize to anyone I offended."

The controversial comments have been around for a while but they resurfaced this week after a fan compiled them onto one Reddit thread. That link was tweeted to Big E and he responded, becoming the first WWE Superstar to publicly do so. Kalisto later responded. You can read their comments by clicking here and clicking here. It was reported earlier this week, via @Wrestlevotes, that WWE officials were aware of the comments, but they reportedly hoped that the situation would "stay low and disappear" for everyone. Today's public apology and the live event absence is fueling speculation on WWE getting involved.

There could also be pressure on WWE from sponsors. A Reddit user named Snitchboy has posted a letter he received from Mars Wrigley Confectionery after he e-mailed them about the comments made by Lars. The candy company recently became a top WWE sponsor and indicated that they have reached out to WWE about Lars.

The fan wrote the following to Mars with a link to the comments:

"Dear Snickers, one of the companies you sponsor, the WWE is heavily featuring a wrestler by the name of Lars Sullivan (portrayed by Dylan Miley) who has made many internet comments praising mass shooters, espousing hatred and mocking black, mentally ill, and gay people. Does that represent Mars as a company? If so, I'll have to choose a different snack brand that more identifies with American values."

Mars responded to the fan with the following letter:

"Dear Loyal Consumer,

Thank you for reaching out to Mars Wrigley Confectionaery with your comments.

We learned of Lars Sullivan's comments recently and share in your shock and disgust. As a values-based company, we find his behavior abhorrent and unacceptable. We have engaged the WWE to discuss this situation and seek to understand what actions they will take to swiftly address this matter.

We hope this information is helpful and wish you a great day!

Your Friends at Mars Wrigley Confectionery"

Stay tuned for updates on Lars' WWE tour status and the situation with the controversial comments.

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2019/05/wwe-sponsor-responds-to-lars-sullivans.html

ugggh, how *censored*ing gross is it the someone is trying to set out to get Lars fired by running to the sponsor. Lars said things he now regrets and apologized. sjws and white knights need to let it go and stop trying to destroy someones life/career.

WWE Sponsor Responds To Lars Sullivan's Controversial Comments, Sullivan Not At Today's Live Events

As noted, Lars Sullivan issued a public apology for the bigoted and misogynistic comments that resurfaced on social media this week, some that were made after he signed with WWE.

Sullivan wrote:

"There is no excuse for the inappropriate remarks that I made years ago. They do not reflect my personal beliefs nor who I am today, and I apologize to anyone I offended."

The controversial comments have been around for a while but they resurfaced this week after a fan compiled them onto one Reddit thread. That link was tweeted to Big E and he responded, becoming the first WWE Superstar to publicly do so. Kalisto later responded. You can read their comments by clicking here and clicking here. It was reported earlier this week, via @Wrestlevotes, that WWE officials were aware of the comments, but they reportedly hoped that the situation would "stay low and disappear" for everyone. Today's public apology and the live event absence is fueling speculation on WWE getting involved.

There could also be pressure on WWE from sponsors. A Reddit user named Snitchboy has posted a letter he received from Mars Wrigley Confectionery after he e-mailed them about the comments made by Lars. The candy company recently became a top WWE sponsor and indicated that they have reached out to WWE about Lars.

"Dear Snickers, one of the companies you sponsor, the WWE is heavily featuring a wrestler by the name of Lars Sullivan (portrayed by Dylan Miley) who has made many internet comments praising mass shooters, espousing hatred and mocking black, mentally ill, and gay people. Does that represent Mars as a company? If so, I'll have to choose a different snack brand that more identifies with American values."

"Dear Loyal Consumer,

We learned of Lars Sullivan's comments recently and share in your shock and disgust. As a values-based company, we find his behavior abhorrent and unacceptable. We have engaged the WWE to discuss this situation and seek to understand what actions they will take to swiftly address this matter.

Stay tuned for updates on Lars' WWE tour status and the situation with the controversial comments.

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2019/05/wwe-sponsor-responds-to-lars-sullivans.html

ugggh, how *censored*ing gross is it the someone is trying to set out to get Lars fired by running to the sponsor. Lars said things he now regrets and apologized. sjws and white knights need to let it go and stop trying to destroy someones life/career.

Using "SJWs" unironically isn't going to make it better.

Complain more about Mars feeling the need to reply to this, rather than someone not knowing when and where and how many of these posts by Lars Sullivan were made.

Why even botherß

Sullivan wrote:

"Dear Loyal Consumer,

That was a dumb comment. "SJW?" "White knights?"

In any case, if Lars really has changed for the better then we should move on.

Really hate the idea of fans snitching on wrestlers about posts they made on a forum. As gross as his statements were, especially as a black man, I just hate fans digging up old shit to use it against them nor does it sit well with me. At all.

Can you imagine if any of our employers saw any of the many things weve said on the internet, throughout all these years? All of us would be fired.

Given that Ive spent many hours of my work life on this site and bitching at you all, I would definitely be fired.

I mean, when you think about it right, not taking into account the misogynistic or bitgotful comments, weve also said something offensive on the internet before right? Even if it was just once? Yeah..everyone has said something that would be frowned upon.

Lets say even the nicest guy on this site like Fight Me or even Jeb got hired by WWE. Ive seen both guys shit on Vince before. If there were ever some lunatic fans that dug through someones posts on a forum, theyd be in trouble. With just one post, theyd be gone. :lol:

With that being said, hes still a piece of shit.