WWE Drama

EJ!

Guest Fight Me.

Where's this apology people are seeing? I found one, but the account only has like 1000 followers so I doubt it's him lol

Weird cause I definitely followed his real account before when he was still ACH.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where's this apology people are seeing? I found one, but the account only has like 1000 followers so I doubt it's him lol

Weird cause I definitely followed his real account before when he was still ACH.

Its him. Its just a different account.

Legit wish I had the willpower to abandon WWE honestly. Like NXT morale wasn't low before the move to USA right? I never heard reports of morale being low. *censored*ing hell.

so you are willing to believe it just like that?

I can totally see that some of them were supposed to be getting better pay and that that didn't happen yet. but that initself doesn't say a lot.

But people are now making assumptions and drawing conclusions over a random report that they haven't even read :lol:

With the limited time I have now, I only watch NXT. And other shit if)when I have the time or when I see that it looks like something I should see.

Edited by AONO.

Who's he?

dirtsheet guy. pushed a lot of false info out but hes the one who started the rumor about Sasha pouting and throwing a tantrum at Mania that got Sasha a lot of negative criticism and kinda added to her really damaged mental and emotional state at the time.

I get that Seth wants to defend the wwe, he wants to be the big guy in the wrestling world...but he comes off like a really annyoing guy in the last few months.

He sounds so whiny on twitter and stuff and feels incredible unlikeable.

He doesnt handle the stuff well, best thing he did was taking a break from twitter...but then he came back and goes right back into sounding like a douchebag.

I understand his intention, but the way he goes about is...doesnt help anybody.

So...if there was any truth to Seth giving a "locker room speech" about wrestlers not tweeting out their feelings...then he said that shit and then went right ahead and ignored his own words? Lol.

Well maybe he was insinuating that the speech thing wasn't true and that he didn't say that about tweeting? And just continued to do what he does :lol:

Tbh, I just don't understand why he continues to do that... It will work with his heel persona soon though, I guess.

He didn't even insult Meltzer, he just insulted journalists in general. Came off like a tool and insulted an industry at the same time. This guy needs to have some whiskey and delete twitter.

What? How so?

I dont mean literally.

What he said could be said about any journalist. Its not like he said anything specific about Dave, it just seemed more of a dig at the industry Dave is in.

Edited by Creepia

It's crazy how Becky used to be super-over on her own...

Even though nothing much has changed on her end, I'm losing interest in her just for being tied to Seth. People are gonna say I'm reading too much into things that I know nothing about...but, we've all seen enough relationships where one partner changes to compensate for the other...and that kinda feels like what's going on with Becky these days. She went from being a "give no shit, take no prisoners" performer, to simply coming off like she's better than than everyone else. She's even changed up her look in recent months; Wearing a ton of makeup and projecting a sense of vanity, rather than just being there to kick ass (at least how I perceive it). I'm sure she's a great person. I'm not talking shit about the woman...but it comes off as a bit of "getting a personality rub" from Seth.

Edited by Generations

Seth strikes me these days, as a guy who Triple H saw a fire in...put him in the top spot...eventually his shine wore off, injuries piled up...and now he's just kinda here, and Triple H has moved on. It's kinda ironic that they'd book a story like this right now, because it feels somewhat true to life. I'm not saying that HHH has given up on Seth, or that Seth isn't still a top guy (obviously he is). But, he's not really this "golden, chosen one" that he's built himself up to believe he is, IMO. Maybe he was at one point. Maybe he never was.

Don't get me wrong...Seth can do things that normal (non-professional wrestlers) can't do...but, in no way is he in a class above hardly anyone when it comes to comparing himself to his pro-wrestling peers. When he gets into pissing contests on Twitter with guys like Ospreay, his weaknesses only become that much clearer. If he just hid in his little corner of the universe, he'd probably maintain some momentum and go largely unchecked. But, he habitually puts a bullseye on himself for close scrutiny...and he doesn't have the armor to defend against said scrutiny...at all.

Edited by Generations

I dont mean literally.

What he said could be said about any journalist. Its not like he said anything specific about Dave, it just seemed more of a dig at the industry Dave is in.

Ah, ok.

Still, yes you can say anything, it doesn't mean that it would have merit really. It seems like it is directed at him first and foremost. Probably because of the "locker room speech" report yesterday.

It's crazy how Becky used to be super-over on her own...

Even though nothing much has changed on her end, I'm losing interest in her just for being tied to Seth. People are gonna say I'm reading too much into things that I know nothing about...but, we've all seen enough relationships where one partner changes to compensate for the other...and that kinda feels like what's going on with Becky these days. She went from being a "give no shit, take no prisoners" performer, to simply coming off like she's better than than everyone else. She's even changed up her look in recent months; Wearing a ton of makeup and projecting a sense of vanity, rather than just being there to kick ass (at least how I perceive it). I'm sure she's a great person. I'm not talking shit about the woman...but it comes off as a bit of "getting a personality rub" from Seth.

She had that attitude from the get go when she blew up and became a heel to be honest. Tsht "confident ass kicking" demeanor, but yes probably did grew more and more confident or over confident.

But I mean, that's life isn't it? People change, or characters in this example.

Tbh, it's not that I was never a fan, but I always had a neutral side for Becky, didn't care at all before, then later I did take notice of her. Which was actually also her and her charaters point in a way. But still, never grabbed me really. I really find her overacting and over experssionist face to be annoying. But that's not to put her down.

Edited by AONO.

So...if there was any truth to Seth giving a "locker room speech" about wrestlers not tweeting out their feelings...then he said that shit and then went right ahead and ignored his own words? Lol.

now the rumor is that Seth didn't speak but AJ did https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1191849097944338432?s=19

He gets told things by sources, it wont be that he lied, it will be that his sources lied. People are just too dumb enough to realise that.

Meltzer has given Seth his most entertaining feud in months.

well tbh I'd be pretty upset too. He wrote up the report in the way it seemed like: "oh Seth tried to give up a speech defending the company, but nobody gives two *censored*s about him or respect him".

Yeah it's easy to backtrack on what you write if you have only one "source" and you do nothing to check it. That way he is never responsible.

Now it's expanded as AJ Styles just speaking up, not really giving a speech... just as something that guys do in meetings. And that's something totally different.

Edited by AONO.