EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Details on The Undertaker's new WWE Contract

Don't expect to ever see The Undertaker appear for AEW or any other pro wrestling promotion as The Dead Man really is a WWE lifer, according to a new report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

... Observer reports that Taker's new WWE deal, while not exactly billed as a lifetime contract, is for so many years that for all intents & purposes, it is a lifetime deal.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/08/backstage-news-on-the-undertaker-wwe-contract-658021/

Bro, I...

Kaitlyn's Ex-Husband Makes Claim About Seth Rollins

While appearing on The Delray Misfits, personal trainer PJ Braun brought up his relationship with former WWE star Kaitlyn and what Seth Rollins allegedly did when the two were still married:

I'll tell you who I *censored*ing hate. I hate Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins was sending, while I was still married, I'll call her my ex-wife, naked pictures of himself getting out of the shower and shit. I saw it one day. It caused a huge fight between me and her. She was like, 'That's just who he is. Hes a flirty guy'. He even got in trouble for having his dick out on Twitter or something like that. I'm like, 'He knows that you are married. What the *Censored* is going on?' If I ever got my hands on him I would have ripped his *censored*ing arms off. He's just a little p-.

http://www.pwmania.com/kaitlyns-ex-husband-makes-claim-about-seth-rollins

• 2 weeks later...

Alicia Fox’s SummerSlam weekend didn’t go as planned.

The veteran female WWE superstar was allegedly sent home from the event by WWE officials after she showed up drunk. The news comes from Squared Circle Sirens owner Casey Michael. Fox was described as a “drunk mess” and that she got into an argument with a fan attending the event. It got so bad that others had to intervene in the situation to break it up. After it happened, Fox was asked to leave.

Fox was last seen during RAW’s reunion show and her issues with alcohol are well documented. Reportedly, an incident with her showing up drunk at a house show led to Arn Anderson being fired and Fox being offered to go to rehab by the company.

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1125213-report-alicia-fox-allegedly-sent-home-from-summerslam-after-drunken-incident-with-fan#4ugJkpAf0KYVhkdj.99

I still can't wrap my head around Arn being fired because Alicia was drunk.

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Sheesh lol

Wasn't sure where to put this, or who cares, but some piece of crap stole Rosa Mendes' IG account and are using it as their own now, keeping her followers and all. Don't think she's even trying to fight it, she just quit the rest of social media. Shame.

Alicia Foxs SummerSlam weekend didnt go as planned.

The veteran female WWE superstar was allegedly sent home from the event by WWE officials after she showed up drunk. The news comes from Squared Circle Sirens owner Casey Michael. Fox was described as a drunk mess and that she got into an argument with a fan attending the event. It got so bad that others had to intervene in the situation to break it up. After it happened, Fox was asked to leave.

Fox was last seen during RAWs reunion show and her issues with alcohol are well documented. Reportedly, an incident with her showing up drunk at a house show led to Arn Anderson being fired and Fox being offered to go to rehab by the company.

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1125213-report-alicia-fox-allegedly-sent-home-from-summerslam-after-drunken-incident-with-fan#4ugJkpAf0KYVhkdj.99

Im pretty sure Arn let her go out to the ring knowing she was drunk.

Alicia Fox’s SummerSlam weekend didn’t go as planned.

The veteran female WWE superstar was allegedly sent home from the event by WWE officials after she showed up drunk. The news comes from Squared Circle Sirens owner Casey Michael. Fox was described as a “drunk mess” and that she got into an argument with a fan attending the event. It got so bad that others had to intervene in the situation to break it up. After it happened, Fox was asked to leave.

Fox was last seen during RAW’s reunion show and her issues with alcohol are well documented. Reportedly, an incident with her showing up drunk at a house show led to Arn Anderson being fired and Fox being offered to go to rehab by the company.

Because he was the producer/agent that let her wrestle whilst she was drunk. Pretty good grounds for being fired I'd say.

In his mind, he probably figured it would serve as a lesson...that she would go out there and embarrass herself, and that would serve as punishment for being an idiot. I don't see it as any different than that time the indy promoter forced Scott Hall to go out there when he was high. Just give the opponent a heads up and say "she's in no condition for anything serious...just smack her around a bit". At the end of the day, Fox should have been released years ago. Arn is an old school guy with old school methods of handling situations. Firing him for that was some dumb shit. Especially since they lost him to the competition as a result. You essentially chose to defend the single least valuable member of your roster over a veteran/legend of the business who was trying to teach her a lesson.

Edited by Generations